TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Bestial warlust - Melbourne show

oldmate
Wed, 05/02/2020 - 09:32

Bestial warlust - Melbourne show
The Croxton Bandroom - 607 High Street, Thornbury, Victoria 3071
Hosted by High Voltage Touring
11 Sep 2021

Date: 
Saturday, September 11, 2021
Australia
Who is going?
doctordeath
oldmate
PuppetMaster251

Are you attending?

oldmate's picture

would be cool :)

slayerslayer's picture

i wonder who will be in the band line-up ?

Satanic Warlord's picture

I'm speechless! I hope you will play at the Never Surrender Festival in Berlin this year !!!!!!

PuppetMaster251's picture

Hey guys i got a ticket to this show but im in NSW; dont want to cross borders and have to have 2 weeks off work self isolating for covid. If anyone wants a ticket for cheap please pm.

dessdessdesss's picture

Are you aware that this show's been postponed until March next year?

I messaged the oztix (or whoever i bought it from, cant remember) a few weeks ago and they said the original date is going ahead. But the covid situation has developed since then so i can see why they would move it to March. That's actually good because i might be able to go afterwards. Thanks for telling me lol, my ticket is no longer for sale.

deadlock's picture

Man Oztix are really dropping the ball on this one. I received a few emails asking me to register my details for the original date, which I ignored cause I figured they were just automated messages for every registered gig. But to hear they are actually informing people the original date is still a go, is pretty disappointing.

oldmate's picture

yea my last email says it will be 31-10-2020 - I am not sure it will go ahead.

deadlock's picture

Its definitely been postponed, I remember seeing the post on the official tribute page (or maybe the event or promoter, not 100% sure but one of the three) and it had been postponed to march. But I can't find that post rn, only one saying news coming soon. So maybe its going to be even later now.

oldmate's picture

yea I think it should be. I just hope they do play it sooner or later

They cancelled this one - bummer!

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments