TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

best solution to solve this problem

longe666
Mon, 29/08/2016 - 19:22

Right!! I sold a shirt to someone, i shipped with trackingnumber and now the persons claims that the box was empty upon arrival. Person is asking a full refund. Shirt wasnt cheap, ( app. 130 euro + shipping).
What to do?

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Hmm no clue man sorry but it seems you are reliable guy according to the reviews.
Did you deal via TSS?

longe666's picture

nope, Ebay :(

Knightwhosayni's picture

Happened to me twice on eBay with patches I had sold, and once with a badge. Very rare compared to all the smooth transactions, but looks like it's a regular scam for some dishonnest buyers. The first time I was very dubious (I was sent a picture of the enveloppe by the buyer showing the flap opened, as if someone had stolen the patch on the way) but played the game and sent another patch (had 2 exemplars of it). Months later, the same buyer who probably didn't remember me tried the same scam - I sent him a message explaining that he had done the trick to me already in the past, and that I was quite dubious about his story. He never replied. Funny he even left a positive feedback a couple of weeks later. As for the badge (different buyer), I asked many questions to the buyer (in which state was the enveloppe when he received it? When did he receive it exactly? Did it happen to him before? How long such packages usually got stuck in his country's customs? Etc) and it looks like it discouraged him to steal me 2,50€, since he never replied either. I would encourage you to communicate a lot with the buyer to try and evaluate the solidity of his/her statement.

Vectrex's picture

Such people are just gross.

Blüdrayne's picture

Do you have a receipt with the weight of the package on it?

MasterDeath's picture

^ this! I hope you kept it

MasterDeath's picture

Really sorry to hear that, man.
This is horrible. Fucking pricks that want to get the money AND the goods as well. Disgusting.
Blüdrayne is right, that paper will save you.

longe666's picture

Got this message today from the buyer.
Yes, I'm positive it is the correct order, considering this is my first and only purchase from Belgium. I definitely do not think it's your fault, bc usps attached a note (inside of YOUR original packaging) claiming that my package had been "damaged" in the process. I hope that eBay will be able to resolve this, so that neither of us lose money. Thanks for the quick response!

wondering if there is censorship on certain items in the US. It was the Vestal masturbation longsleeve from COF, so could it happen that customs destroyed it? Just a thought.

Nater90's picture

Hope all works out, Fucking sucks!

I have the same shirt but I received from a person locally, I've been told if the cops see me wearing it by itself I'll be told to turn it inside out so it doesn't show, Or if I have a long sleeve underneath it will be taken from me, I've not gone to the cops to ask because their cunts....I currently owe them $303 fine but that's a different story haha.

I doubt customs would stop it, Especially America because they have the freedom of speech amendment.

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

I've gotten one of those notes before, but I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be on the inside of the package... There wouldn't have been any problems with that in customs, the US doesn't have a whole lot of censorship like that

Chemical Burn's picture

I've heard talk of post office workers intentionally damaging/"losing" Satanic merch, way down the grapevine so I can't say how accurate that is.

Personally, I've had packages from World Terror Committee opened somewhere along the way (they should really stop printing their logo on boxes) but nothing was missing. It's possible that customs opened it because of the declared value.

Into Glory Ride's picture

Really?! Wow, i heard that for the first time.

nameless_rites's picture

They're just trying to get something for free, post their info on the "people to avoid" section so everyone else will know who not to sell to.

longe666's picture

Alright!! lost the case. so lost 150 USD + the shirt. Buyer said he has send all pictures of the damaged goods to ebay to open his case. I have asked him the pictures but no reply since.
I hope that one day he will post that shirt on TSS. Dude might be on here aswell.

Chemical Burn's picture

You can call PayPal and ask them to reopen a case if it's fishy or you get new evidence, I did that before when I got proof that the guy had collected the package after I'd lost and they reversed the decision.

Nater90's picture

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

That sucks bro :(

Into Glory Ride's picture

Fuck, i feel sorry for You, man. Really, that sucks big, big time!
May a lightning hit him while he's pissing.

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments