TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Been over a month since I ordered

ForbiddenFruit
Thu, 20/10/2022 - 12:30

Hi,
I made some orders from shop.metaldevastation.com well over a month ago. I know it can take some time to ship from USA to Sweden. The only thing is that they are not replying to my emails at all which is slightly odd.
I paid through Paypal so getting a refund eventually will probably not be an issue (i hope). Just hoping that the patches arrive though.
I’m only wondering, when would you consider enough time passed to assume that the order will not arrive at all? I still hope that it is just a delay in shipment but starting to lose hope.

Jonathan666's picture

How much was the shipping cost? Usually, the cheaper the shipping price -> the longer the waiting period.

ForbiddenFruit's picture

The shipping cost of patches was free. But they confirmed the orders have been dispatched and been waiting since

Samppa666's picture

How many weeks ago the order was dispatched?

DevilzForce's picture

I have never ever received anything from metaldevastation..... it's been 2 years.... still waiting on 2 shirts.

doctordeath's picture
doctordeath's picture
578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments