TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

Beatdown/hardcore

LOVÉ_HÃTÉ
Thu, 12/10/2017 - 21:06

Anybody in here listen to alot of hardcore/beatdown? What bands you currently jammin alot?

mayhempunk666's picture

Beatdown- alot of Unit 731 and older No Zodiac with some world of pain and Raw Dog on occasion

hardcore- Terror, Warzone, Turnstile, Slapshot, Hoods, Cruel Hand, Expire, Homewrecker. I would suggest checking out Arm's Race.

these are the ones on my current work out playlist that i tend to constantly listen to but there are of course a shit ton of other great ones

satan's radish's picture

If "Beatdown" is what I think it is, I'm not a fan. But I do really enjoy some classic NYHC, from before it became a retarded, scenesterized parody of itself in the late 90's/early 2000's. Warzone and Sheer Terror, and Boston bands like Slapshot are good. Siege still rapes 90% of HC bands, then and now, though, TBQH.

19Philthy16's picture

Check out Nasty, their first album Declaring War is my favourite beatdown record! They are still active, released a new record this month. Totally recommended! You might wanna check out some german beatdown bands, like Embraced by Hatred and In Blood We Trust. There's also a czech band I can recommend The Last Charge, but I only know their old records.

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments