TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Celebrating 15 years of being the world's largest Heavy Metal TShirt and Battlejacket Gallery! 15 years of tss madness

100% independent thanks to our supporters!
Forums > All other metal related talk..

To be buried wearing your battle jacket.

From the tomb
Mon, 16/05/2022 - 15:37

I think it is a good idea and enter into the afterlife with class, if no friends, nobody to give your jacket, why not to keep it with you forever.

Lack of Oxygen's picture

Some people on here would be quickly grave robbed

bad_american1992's picture

Lmfao seriously...

Lack of Oxygen's picture

Old school treasure hunting

An Overdose Of Mkultra's picture

My half-serious “last wish” is to have my main vest pillaged by inner circle (husband and two best friends) then be buried in its remains, but I’ve also requested the cheapest form of disposal... not for me to decide but I like the idea.

Dan's picture

I'm too old for that shit.
If I go, my vest should go to someone who appreciates the same bands as I do (at that time did).
No need to rot away with it.

Looking into the darkness's picture

That's why you have kids.

Hárbarðr's picture

Exactly, I’ll give it to my kids to do as they please with it.

MC Sauerkraut's picture

I guess I would give it to a museum, so that future generations still can get a glimpse of metal culture, when it is dead in a 100 years. Just kidding it won`t be dead then;)

bad_american1992's picture

It won't be dead... it will just smell that way hahaha

Thane's picture

I've thought about this, maybe in one of them. I now have a few so I can give one to each of my kids and close friends I guess haha maybe splitting them down the seams on the sides and mounting them inside a large frame would be cool

421,077 items in the gallery, 826,535 comments, and 206 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments