TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

bands with old english logos?

DarkValkyrieofDeath
Thu, 21/09/2017 - 04:09

I'm sorry if this comes across as a poser type of question but can anybody reccommend me some good bands with old english logos? im working on a jacket and need a few more patches like this... ive listened to so many already but ive only found a few... i like stuff like burzum, urfaust, eternum, mystik, all have the type of logo im looking for... also this thread is for any must hear black metal recs... again sorry if i come across as a poser i know i have elsewhere... *edit* im obviously going to listen to the bands i put on my vest >.>

MelFromHell's picture

Old Corpse Road comes to mind. Also, doesn't makes you a poser to ask. I'm always getting recommendations from mates, that's how you discover new stuff

rm347's picture

brainstorming some recommendable BM-stuff that fits your description:
eisenwinter, hatesworn, (early) satanic warmaster, clandestine blaze, armaggedon, osculum infame, kristallnacht, kataxu, (german) pest, totalselfhatred, angantyr, abyssic hate, mgła, kaevum, gnipahålan, wehrhammer

other great bands, but never seen a logo patch for:
pagan hellfire, (early) behemoth, (early) deathspell omega, ostots, infernum, blackdeath, funeral, (early) striborg

good non-BM:
gallhammer, disfear, wolfpack

and let me add that i don't think it's a poserish question of yours either - i myself find such simple logos very appealing as well.
man is a visual animal and more than once i have been attracted by the reduced aesthetics in the first place just to discover the great music behind later on.

DarkValkyrieofDeath's picture

thanks for the recs everybody, digging some of it, i figured this would be a nicer place to ask a question like this as opposed to a place like 4chan, and i was right :3

Caarkazs's picture

Epheles, Angel Witch, Corneus

Corvus Corax's picture

Nocturnal Depression.

Corvus Corax's picture

One of Moloch's logos is in old English. They're one of my favorites.

Son of Hades's picture
SatanicGutsFuck's picture

burzum, funeral fog (ithink)

LOVÉ_HÃTÉ's picture

Xibalba

goretore's picture

So many...
Entrails, Begraven, Bastard Grave, Body Count, Rotten Remains, Death Breath, Desolate Shrine, Fatalist, Gatecreeper, Hellsworn, Necrosic, Ripping Corpse, Rotten Tomb, Sarcophagus, Departed Souls, Shed the Skin, Soulrot, Them, Uncoffined, Uncanny, Witchtower, (early) Judas Priest

nice thank you im liking some of it :D

kissman's picture

Grim Reaper

sandmanforce's picture

English Dogs

thats a great band, going on my punk vest for sure :P

Necro Rican's picture

Early Behemoth

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments