TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Band listing drop menu issues

Zabulus
Fri, 18/05/2018 - 05:25

Anyone else experience this? When I go to the bands button at the top of the page then select A, then say AI, I can't get to any of the bands that are listed outside of the page when I scroll down the band list doesn't move?

Like for example when I select Se at the bottom of the page I get Sekmet, Sepultura, Sex Pistols I can't access any of the bands listed under those that don't lead into the next column.

It's been like this for quite some time (ever since the website was changed to look the way it does now) and I only got around to posting about it now. I also tried a different browser to see if that was the issue but exactly the same thing happened when I did that.

I would guess this has to have been brought up before since I can't possibly be the only one experiencing it?

Sorry not a great explanation but I am sure some people will understand what I am talking about.

Vombatus's picture

I get the same on random occasions. Not sure why sometimes it is the case.

And yeah, Doc, the band list appears sort of "off the screen" and no scrolling solves it (when it happens, which is sometimes as I said).

vkok's picture

Happens to me only when I login via PC (Windows). Mobile version seems proper.

vkok's picture

Amazing! Thank you Doctor! Colors are better now too!

vkok's picture

Used to be developer too...I know what you mean :)

Zabulus's picture

Yep exactly like the two posters above me described only it happens to me every single time I visit the site. Both on Macbook (personal laptop) and I am on my work laptop right now (windows) and it's exactly the same.

Stronthor's picture

Same thing happens here. Not too fussed about it though, If I can't reach something in the bands list the search function will get the job done.

VoodooChild's picture

yeap same, I have it at "BE"

VoodooChild's picture

Sorry for late reply, but works perfectly man. Great job as always :)

Room101's picture

Same here. It happens when I log in from a PC (desktop, Windows).

Room101's picture

The bands list doesn't scroll on my desktop PC. It closes before a cursor reaches the scroll bar on the right. But it's okay for me. I use a search box :)

Room101's picture

I tried again. The result is : the bands list closes if I try to move a cursor straight to the scroll bar. But if I move a cursor at a right angle along the bottom and the right edge of screen, a cursor can reach the scroll bar and the bands list doesn't close. I hope you will understand what I mean.

OS is Windows 10 and the browser is Microsoft Edge version 41.16299.402.0

Room101's picture

Doc, thank you for fixing my country flag! :)

Zabulus's picture

Search function doesn't really work for me since it just puts individual items in a list it's much easier to just click on a band name and have everything displayed in the tile type format.

Zabulus's picture

No the band drop menu still doesn't work and the way search function is, is less than ideal for me. So unless I really need something if I can't get to it through the band name I just give up or even go through google before using the search feature.

Zabulus's picture

I understand and appreciate that but I just took your last message to mean that if the search is working then it should be fine which I was trying to point out that it wasn't. I can't get my head around why this is only happening for some people and not others. I have tried it on several different laptops, several different browsers and 2 different operating systems but get the same issue each time. Yet some people don't seem to experience it all. Has to be something causing it but nothing I have tried seems to point to the root cause.

Zabulus's picture

Ok thanks

Zabulus's picture

Looks to be working fine for me now. Thanks a lot much appreciated

Nater90's picture

Oh man that's gnarly.

Awesome work Doc!!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments