TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

ASGARDSREI 2018 (15-16 December 2018) Baise Ma Hache, Nokturnal Mortum, Goatmoon, Sunwheel, Dark Fury, Absurd and more!

Turkey-man
Wed, 25/07/2018 - 21:47

2 days, 8 countries, 12 bands (or more) – ASGARDSREI 2018 is coming to Kiev on December 15-16 (Saturday and Sunday). Save the date and get ready for the biggest Militant Black Metal festival! Full announcement is coming on the official website: WWW.MILITANT.ZONE

Spread the word – invite your friends – support Militant Black Metal!

Day 1 (December 15):

Nokturnal Mortum

Goatmoon

Kroda

M8l8th

Dark Fury

+more.

Day 2 (December 16):

Absurd

Der Sturmer

Baise Ma Hache

Frangar

Nordglanz

Stahlfront

P.S. : information is from my ticket. And there will be no KPN this time: Famine will perform with some other band (BMH, I guess).

Date: 
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Ukraine
Who is going?
Turkey-man

Are you attending?

Turkey-man's picture

Final announcement with updated line-up (no Kroda):

Day 1 (December 15):

Nokturnal Mortum

Goatmoon

Acherontas

M8l8th

Sunwheel

Dark Fury

Wehrwolf

Day 2 (December 16):

Absurd

Der Sturmer

Frangar

Baise Ma Hache

T[error]sphära

Stahlfront

Nordglanz

Plus new Peste Noire album premiere.

https://www.facebook.com/militant.zone/photos/a.1782307718671254.1073741...

Katafalk's picture

I wish a good concert to those who go, enjoy bands and drink antifa tears !

Vectrex's picture

It's interresting to see Acherontas play there because they distance themself from any political views. They wrote a long statement on their FB page why they play there and the whole reason comes down to basical this "Black Metal is against any conventions and exists to break piecefull values". Can't say i disagree. And i'm not political myself. The music is a medium for hate. Always was and always will be. Although i'm only interrested in religious and esoteric views myself, i understand the view about Black Metal as a hatefull medium very well. Rarely have i heard NSBM i like though.

Yoschi29's picture

WTF

Isaac Chroner's picture

I like certain NSBM - bands but I do not share their ideology.
And I am not a blonde , blue-eyed Caucasian by the way :-D
I just do not feel the need to start throwing insults at these guys from behind my "keyboard". And Antifa has already targeted bands like Marduk and Taake too for example.....
Since when are these bands racist...........?

Isaac Chroner's picture

I have spotted metalfans with NS-imagery on their jackets during festivals ,but they never were being annoying or something. They kept to themselves like I always do. I do not feel the need to challenge them or something. I have my own opinions, like they have theirs. Call me egocentric , but I have ceased to care about society in general. And maybe that makes me even more diabolical than the people who are filled with hate , I don't know. I rest my case , fellows ;-)

Claudandus's picture

The Peste Noire acoustic set + album preview sounds interesting. But it's a bit far for me to travel sadly.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments