TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Anyone ordered from Dark Descent lately? Haven't received items

mookid
Tue, 15/08/2017 - 18:45

Three weeks ago I ordered a couple of those Spectral Voice longsleeves they put up, paid with PayPal, never received anything, no shipping confirmation, sent an email a week ago asking what was up and didn't get a response. There's nothing on their site that says they're away. I have two days left to file a PayPal claim against them but I'd really rather have the merch.

Anyone ordered from them within the past month or so and received items? Or know a way to contact them other than the darkdescentrecords@gmail.com email?

Thanks!

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Some of them are preorders, that don't ship until around the same time as the lp

Hot Karl's picture

It would help if you could read/pay attention. :-)

"THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM. THIS ITEM AND ALL ITEMS ORDERED WITH IT WILL SHIP ON/BEFORE OCT 13, 2017. "

mookid's picture

Nah, it wasn't that, these weren't preorders. He actually got back to me today and said one of the longsleeves I ordered sold out after I bought it, ironically one that said in all caps "This is shipping now!" on the page, so I'll have to be refunded :( sounds like they've just been backed up on orders for weeks.

Hot Karl's picture

Damn, here I thought I was giving you correct info. My mistake. :-) They just had a huge sale, so I'm sure they'll be a while catching up. I usually put in an order every couple of weeks with them...Never had an issue. Matt & co. are great.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments