TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Anyone in this forum actually in a band? Post them here!

bugkiller
Mon, 24/05/2021 - 01:37

*I read the rules, I'm pretty sure this
post isn't breaking any rules*

Post your band here! Preferably metal for obvious reasons but any genre is welcome.

Post band name along with any YouTube music/ video. [band name only in the event that posting links is not permitted]

NO SPAM, SAM I AM

CountWurdulak's picture

Morbid Lament, No youtube, no facebook, no insta, just good old K7 tapes !

Into Glory Ride's picture

Love both the old school approach and the old school artwork!

CountWurdulak's picture

The only good school to go hahaha Thanks brother !

bad_american1992's picture

Damn.... keeping the kvlt alive!

CountWurdulak's picture

Exactly hahaha !!

meaningless's picture

looks interesting..which style...and when you are nowhere..how i can get a soundsample? + ...great chick pics in the back :D i love that..hahaha

CountWurdulak's picture

Improv 1 wave black metal raw rock hahaha and and you can get us on tour de Garde, Cordes Raide or Les fleurs du mal Production! Cheerssss !

Into Glory Ride's picture

Uppstigning

Synth music in the vein of newer Burzum and maybe Berlin school electronics, dealing with concepts of heroism, self-overcoming and the idea of the eternal struggle

https://uppstigningheroism.bandcamp.com/releases

Spectrum's picture
meaningless's picture

damn....that sounds pretty nice!! I like the crunchy guitar sound...and the (mainly) mid-tempo drumbeat, thats exactly how i like my Death Metal. Awesome!!!

Spectrum's picture

Hey thanks mate, glad you like It!!! Now we're working on the first full length :)

bugkiller's picture

my old band. not slam. but we had a music videooo https://youtu.be/OfWlMxi0lFA

MorticiA's picture

Yea, I had my own Black metal project called Gheist, it had a classic Death-Black-Grindcore sound to it where I pulled heavily from Classic-era Mayhem, Emperor and Immortal (but without ripping any of them off.) It didn't get far for a variety of reasons despite the songs being rather good and catchy. I needed cheap-as-free practice space (especially for my drummer to keep his kit,) and I had a few day jobs that very nearly destroyed the artist in me in ALL artistic fields. After that, I became a detriment to my own project. But, I can say that nearly yearly, I would contribute a little bit more writing both musically and lyrically to my songs. I still have my FB page but it's as barren as barren gets, I used to have a Myspace page but it would appear that it's gone (probably because I haven't logged into it for years.

It started out in 2008, I could pretty much do everything but Drums (even though I have the ear for it,) I even designed my own logo; though I don't know if I'm going to release anything (though I really should.) I would have to find new musicians, my drummer had to get rid of his kit years ago and my bassist is doing other projects; and both have moved out of state. At this point, I might as well hire musicians that aren't local, but currently I'm busy being a game developer. The first album is probably gonna be a compilation of all the material written over the last 13 years, though I had 3 albums plotted out (concept bands are awesome.) I had also planned to eventually migrate the sound of the band into something a bit more industrial and use Infrasound in special edition versions of the album(s) and for playing live. I can still play all my songs on the guitar, and I still listen to my songs on occasion.

Sometimes I wonder if us fellow TSS members should rock out online with each other, I know that there are websites for online jamming that have found ways of coping with the latency.

Ugh... I miss the vigor of my youth... Diseases suck...

UnsafeAtAnySpeed's picture

Used to be. Then i got fired, the rest of the band quit, and all that's left now is a middle aged manbun-wearing douchebag who openly told me that he hates trash metal and wants to play Opeth covers instead (as if he has the guitar skills to cover even a christian kidz bop album.) If Slaughtersword ever releases something without me, Tobbe or Wiktor, then don't support it. It's not legitimate.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC3um2BO1j1mbekgvctoPkFw

DoctorAMDC's picture

Afterglow, a black metal/dungeon synth band https://afterglow9.bandcamp.com/releases

Dr. Wilbur Graves's picture
Skarpretteren's picture
T-skjort-Slaktarn's picture

Bakterion, vocals and percussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clzgY0_Tvf8

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments