TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Angelcorpse Australian & New Zealand 2017 Tour

rusty74
Fri, 28/04/2017 - 07:14

New Zealand
26/7 Whammy Bar Auckland
27/7 Valhalla Wellington

Australia
28/7 The Bald Faced Stag Sydney
29/7 Enigma Bar Adelaide
30/7 The Bendigo Hotel Melbourne

Sydney Supports
Cauldron Black Ram
Laceration Mantra
The Plague

Melbourne Supports
Nocturnal Graves
Belligerent Intent
Decrepit Soul

Date: 
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Australia
Who is going?
rusty74

Are you attending?

Nater90's picture

Why can't Cauldron Black Ram be Melbourne support....Fuckers.

Sick line ups though.

rusty74's picture

Yeah, line ups are great, never seen Cauldron Black Ram yet.

oldmate's picture

Just found out about this show. I got my tickets!

Is this the first time Angelcorpse have been in australia ? A mate at uni used to fucking love this band. He gave me a Cd to listen to back then and it blew me away. Heavy as

rusty74's picture

i not sure if they have been here before, yeah they are Heavy as like you said, the support bands really suit.

Der Todesking's picture

Angelcorpse killz!!! Would love to see them, but eh... Australia is a bit too far for a short trip I gues...

rusty74's picture

Come down to Oz someday, see a gig or two, pat a Koala, feed a kangaroo etc.

Der Todesking's picture

Would love to man! I love Koalas & Kangaroos! :) And I would really like to see the outback! Maybe one day...

rusty74's picture

cool, hopefully one your get to visit, it's a great place.

oldmate's picture

who ended up going to this ? I did

it was not a bad show. Happy I went. Having said that it also did not blow me away. the numbers are all right for melb on a sunday night

rusty74's picture

i went, but only seen the first two support acts, The Plague and Laceration Mantra, i have to travel up to Sydney for these gigs and after a days work im generally wasted, and i wish to drive home in one piece, i was happy just to see the first two bands, they bloody ripped, how was Angelcorpse down your way?, did you get to see Belligerent Intent, they are a force.

oldmate's picture

naw I missed them, but i saw Nocturnal Graves and they smashed it. Angelcorpse were ok, but I was not blown away. I am not also a massive fan. I sorta went just cause its metal and its worth checking them out. 1st and last time in .au so I said fuck it and went.

if cunts dont support these smaller international bands they will stop coming here.

rusty74's picture

Very True words, I actually find the smaller tours a whole lot better than the larger ones, it is just great to see the international acts just wander through the crowd and actually most times watch and enjoy the supporting bands before they play, Nocturnal Graves would be killer to see, glad they ripped it up for you.

578,489 items in the gallery, 884,108 comments, and 674 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• The song that first introduced me to Immortal. Been a lifer ever since....
  • Killer as always!
  • Killer!!! really nice taste
  • Not for sale , Sorry 🙏🏼
  • Ok, thanks for the info
  • No it's not I think it was made about a year ago or so..
  • jajjajaajajaj nice patch !
  • 👈👆🤘
  • Best game ever made after Monkey Island :D
  • I tried to click on "See more" but there´s nothing to see :'(
  • Great bands
  • I agree. Ofc a got a red version of this one too. Will upload it in the near future.
  • Yeah, i like this song too, a cool rocker.
  • I purchased this shirt 15 years ago and it was lost during shipping. I’ve found it again recently on buyee.jp
  • Great Shirt.... Slaaaaayer Rulez
  • Awesome, thanks for the info!