TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Ancient Dead Prod. Shirts and Longsleeves

Ronve
Thu, 07/02/2019 - 08:57

Hell-o!
New stuff from Ancient Dead prod. Longsleeve Graveland and Forteresse and shirt BEKËTH NEXËHMÜ. All shirts are original and made with the approval of the bands.
Here is site.
https://www.facebook.com/AncientDeadProductions/?tn-str=k*F

MelFromHell's picture

Hahahaha fuck sake Doc :') true though

Ronve's picture

Hahahaha. What a nonsense. I suggest not to make idiots out of yourself. ADP makes license shirts, with full agreement from the bands.

Nater90's picture

Since Doc deleted my comment I'll no longer partake in a conversation with you so I don't get banned. I bid you good day.

ADP's picture

You should be banned for spreading lies. Thats all.

Nater90's picture

Doubt it, been here over five years and only had couple comments removed because I crossed a line, it's not a lie it's pointing something out, however your mate called me an idiot which if you read the below childish comments can have your account deleted so keep that in mind. I've clearly made a mistake with my comment that's been removed so I'll just not speak to either of you so I don't get banned. Good Day.

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments