TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

altering band shirts

allietaylor666
Thu, 07/02/2019 - 18:45

Whats the most you do to a band shirt when/if you're altering it? the most i've done to a band shirt is cut the collar and the sleeves off, but i have some friends who DIY their stuff and completely personalize it, but im too afraid to do all that. DIY is like a hit or miss, you can either create the shirt into something you like or completely ruin it like i did with my darkthrone shirt (to be fair it was my ex's and it was tight).

stevenICB's picture

I'll often cut the sleeves off if I plan on wearing a shirt frequently and I don't feel it would hurt the value. I have once cut the collar off which resulted in it stretching over time though.

nameless_rites's picture

A lot of my old 90s shirts ive had resized at a tailor, it was hard to find sizes other than XL back then so i got them all cut to fit me, i did most of them on a trip to Asia so it was actually dirt cheap

Nuclearwinter's picture

I ruined a lot of cool shirts trying this way... Kinda stopped altering shirts, just to be safe.

Chemical Burn's picture

Nothing fits me so I take them apart at the seams and completely reconstruct them.

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments