TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Accidentally gave a bad review to a good seller - possible to change?

Fruitcase
Mon, 12/09/2022 - 20:35

Hi,

I am a new member to this site. I recently bought a really nice patch from a really nice seller and everything went smooth.

Except when I was trying to make a good review to the seller. I know I wasn't careful and doing it from my phone while walking, but I accidentally selected "bad" instead of "great".

I know fault's on me, but it isn't fair to the seller. So I am wondering if there is any way it can be reversed somehow?

I have been trying to navigate on the site to find a moderator but still really new and a bit lost on here.

So I thought I might as well write in the forum.

Hope I can sort this out somehow.

Dark Buddha's picture

Having trouble myself. From email I rushed and clicked the wrong link to view a comment pressing "Disable comment notifications" link for the Forum post I was commenting on. I have no idea to re-enable them? Searched but can't find an answer for existing post only future forum posts? Not a noob but it sure can happen especially on phones.

Heavy Metal Chemist's picture

Go to your account, go to the tab 'Edit' (Right under your username). There you have box 'Receive content follow-up notification e-mails'

Dark Buddha's picture

Damn you were quick! Beat my edit. Thanks for your kind reply though.

Heavy Metal Chemist's picture

You are welcome mate. Trying to help where I can πŸ€˜πŸ˜„πŸ€˜

Dark Buddha's picture

Well it strangely worked? I had reset the settings with "All comments" which infers "follow-up" comments" but the replies are now back and coming up on my email. When I rechecked this post gmail had switched to "Primary" not "Updates"! πŸ˜† At least they're back I learned a few things. Thanks again πŸ‘πŸ€˜

Fruitcase's picture

Nice. Now you think you can help me with my question?:)

Dark Buddha's picture

Sadly no, but it should bump the post.

440,420 items in the gallery, 832,395 comments, and 542 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments