TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

14 years of Tshirtslayer.com

slayerslayer
Thu, 20/05/2021 - 16:17

Happy 14th anniversary of TSS
another year older , another year of unrelenting , sometimes tiresome , sometimes rewarding - brutality .
Thanks to all of the SWORD WIELDING SUPPORTERS , without you , this place would be a shell of what it is now.
Thanks to DOC , for the constant tweaking , fixing, modding, and persisting to keep the whole thing ticking along reliably.
welcome to the newer users.
Truly Independant
LONG LIVE TSHIRTSLAYER

SolveMyMath's picture

Unbelievable! Thanks to Doc and the most awesome online communitu for keeping this awesome place!

Cheers everybody!

Comella77's picture

Be cool .... become a TSS supporter !!!!!

meaningless's picture

Oh...realy...another one past by? damn..., Happy Anniversary to every1 and a BIG THX to our Doc!!!!!! Im here since so many years....and still in love :D

slayerslayer's picture

TSS loves you too :)

meaningless's picture

hahaha...u make me blush..hahaha cheers :D

doctordeath's picture

Holy hell!!! 14 years!!! damn teenagers indeed!

dont thank me, thank the supporters who keep this site running, as slayerslayer says - you maniacs keep this site running for a price of a beer a month, incredible!!! \m/ cheers!!!

quixotic's picture

Wow! Thank you Doctor!

I checked my counter and it says 9 years and 11 Months, well... I spent a lot of time here.

Lord Cthulhu's picture

From a brilliant idea from Doc to the awesome reality supported by the metal brotherhood - roll on another 14 years!

Arkturean's picture

Cheers all! Thanks for keeping TSS a positive place.

Into Glory Ride's picture

Viva TSS !

Der Todesking's picture

I just see this now… But happy belated anniversary to TSS!!

Bayernpirat's picture

Happy belated anniversary - next year we need a new video for 15 brutal years

oldmate's picture

Wow !! 14 years ! Congrats to all the supports and to Doc who makes it all happen!!

seen some fucking sweet stuff.. made me spend some fucking cash :)

Happy Bday !

next year 15 years!!! there was a tshirt at 5... who is keen to help organize something cool.. what ideas do you guys have..

meaningless's picture

i would offer any kind of help im able to help with :) Maybe another shirt? (i still love the 5year version..hahaha)

Bayernpirat's picture

ein 15th Anniversary Shirt wäre schon echt eine geile Sache - und dann natürlich wieder ein Video mit Gratulationen

576,867 items in the gallery, 883,593 comments, and 657 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Could you possibly explain the camo inside pocket. I am very interested on how it functions
  • beauty
  • Really cool, don't think I ever saw this patch when it was released. Blast from the not so distant past! Haha
  • Wild stuff especially Ed Hunter!
  • So cool. Was really hoping there would be leftovers.
  • 😁🤘🏼💫 Oh yes!
  • Morbid Angel socks?? Damn, they look really nice! I had no idea they even make socks with metal bands, he he!
  • 🤣🤣🤣 good one!
  • Thanks Friend 🤘
  • Blessed are the Socks
  • Awesome!
  • Awesome! Thanks !
  • Indeed, and this maybe one of the most knowable Sick of it all shirts from the 90s.
  • Thanks and the blank is great, it suits awesome! I just wish that I had bought two of them 😉!
  • Yeah, that is definitely their best longsleeve! The color is absolutely awesome and the hoodie version was also great!
  • Thanks for the flames buddy, it is one of her rarer shirts from the early 90s.