You are here
Old custom Bathory shirt
I dont have much information on this shirt but judging by the looks of it + "size patch" its clearly very old. I would guess late 80s/early 90s, I read about it on a forum a few years ago where some dude where claiming that Quorthon personally designed this one. Bullshit or not I had to find it...
If anyone have some more information on this shirt feel free to comment and let me know!
Bands by name
- Battlejacket Admirers
- New Patch Ideas?
- Music Downloading
- 10 Songs
- Todd and the Book of Pure Evil
- GREEN JELLY PATCH ON EBAY!
- Do/Did you wear your battle jacket at school?
- Supremacy Through Intolerance
- how to make short hair metal
- Is This Patch Legitimate?
- what got you into Heavy metal?
- Boobs or Ass?
- Bands that wear battle vests?
- Metal Assault - February 2, 2014 - Würzburg, Germany
- The Locust - live / Have you seen them ?
- King Tuff patch
- Old school power and progressive metal
- Who do you think is the best drummer in metal?
- Who's the best Metal/Rock lead guitarist?
- Warlord Clothing
Something in the mail
We started a cool game for TSS'ers, we're posting around an item to eachother and using the trade history to keep track of who and where it's been, you might get lucky!