TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Your music related xmas gift

MasterDeath
Fri, 27/12/2013 - 14:15

What is the best gift you recieved this Christmas? Even if you bought it for yourself, or get one from someone else, or bought/made one for someone to make him/her happy. I'm very satisfied with mine, my girlfriend bought me a limited Inquisition digipack limited to 4000 copies with a rare patch and a keychain made of goat leather. CD is for both of us, a patch is for my jacket and a keychain is for my car key, just perfect. I bought her an old rare girly Darkthrone shirt ( and sexy underwear haha ). What did you get?
2013. - Inquisition - Obscure Verses for the Multiverse - digipack - limited to 4000 copies
2014. - Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos - 1st Press - Vinyl - Gatefold + Booklet - Mint condition

nightslasher26's picture

Well I bought myself Darkthrone and Master shirt and pentagram necklace.I made myself happy :D.
Imaš zakon dievojku moram ti priznati...

MasterDeath's picture

Jebeno, normalno da buš sretan z darkthronom i Masterom hah. Imam najbolju djevojku , nema tu rasprave :)

the beast's picture

rocksmith 2014 for ps3

MasterDeath's picture

I never played any of those guitar games, they seem fun though. Nice gift

the beast's picture

yeah,it´s great,that you lern & play with a real guitar,not that plastic crap like guitar hero.

got also iommi´s book "IRON MAN"

Speed or Bleed's picture

Lohnt sich das?

the beast's picture

buch oder game? buch nach paar kapiteln schon ;)
und beim game,muss mir erst ne neue klampfe kaufen^^

Speed or Bleed's picture

Als ich von den online highscores und Mini Games die man mit der Klampfe lenkt gehört und gelesen habe, war es um Mich geschehen! 2 Leidenschaften das zocken (Klampfe) und das zocken, lassen sich vereinigen und die Motivation meine skills weiter zu verbessern werden rapide angehoben! Nun hab ich einige Pilsener intus aber trotzdem musst du mir erzählen wie sich das Signal auswirkt bevor ich mir das Teil kaufe wenn ich wieder im Westen bin! hab gelesen je nach tv Gerät gibt es kaum bis deutliche Signal Verzögerungen... Prost!

PForx's picture

I got a festival pass for Tons Of Rock 2014 (Norway), Motörhead's latest album, a guitar stand and a bunch of (bass) guitar picks.

MasterDeath's picture

Fuck, One Tail one Head will play there! Very nice gifts. Have fun!

Chemical Burn's picture

I got the USB port on my ipod fixed, does that count?

Bayernpirat's picture

the only gift in that way is a coupon for MediaMarkt to buy my own music

Speed or Bleed's picture

Lot of New LPs

gizter's picture

I got these:
Sunn - Monoliths and demensions (cd)
Sunn / Boris - Altar (cd)
Iron Monkey - Our Problem (LP)

chris1234618's picture

I got:
Megadeth t-shirt
Raven - Architect of Fear (CD)
Tokyo Blade - Tokyo Blade (CD)
Vardis - The World's Insane (CD)
More - Warhead (CD)
Status Quo - Quo (CD)
Status Quo - Dog of Two Head (CD)
Saxon - Denim and Leather (CD)
Rush - Fly By Night (CD)
Megadeth - Peace Sells (Red border patch)
Slayer - Reign in Blood (Red border patch)

almostwilt's picture

8 LPs
2 patches

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Some vinyl: (all new presses)

Master - S/t
Master - On the Seventh Day..
Taake - Nattestid
Morbid Angel - Covenant (Clear/Black)
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence

Some plastic record sleeves, guitar picks (dunlop jazz 3 master race), and some money which will naturally be used for something music related...

MasterDeath's picture

Very nice vinyls

VoodooChild's picture

Fortarock ticket and a bunch of picks and a new slide for my guitar, I always destroy my stuff I need to play my guitar. Other gifts weren't music related.

biteyourself's picture

Just posted 5 of them:

Intestine Baalism - Ultimate Instinct LP
Holy Moses - Agony of Death LP
Edge Of Sanity - Kur-Nu-Gi-A LP
Carach Angren - Death Came Through A Phantom Ship LP
Metalucifer - Heavy Metal Bulldozer 4LP

PinkPony's picture

I didn't get anything for christmas, well actually i didn't get to celebrate it at all.

Blüdrayne's picture

Any particular reason?

PinkPony's picture

My family ignored the fact that it was christmas for me too. So yeah, nothing was given or recieved :p

Blüdrayne's picture

Don't worry about it. I didn't even spend christmas with my family this year, or my birthday.
Its alright as long as you know you're there for yourself innit.
I bought myself presents to make myself feel better. Maybe you should try that too.

PinkPony's picture

Yeah i bought the boxset (1-4) from Mortal Instruments :3 I was quit sad about it, but it's all better now because, no crying or whining about it will bring me any presents or decent christmas :p

Blüdrayne's picture

yeah thats alright kid.
If it makes you happy, I just found a great deal on the Trenchrot cassette tape.
Could spill if you're interested.

LaUlvenDrepe's picture

The only music related Christmas gifts I got I received much earlier than Christmas, haha. Nevertheless, they were actual Christmas presents, so when actual Christmas came around I got nothing...

Anyway, they were two Head of the Demon shirts, and a multi-effects guitar pedal (the GNX 3 to be precise). Pretty cool gifts if you ask me.

Lef_Deppard's picture

Black Sabbath tickets for the show in Stuttgart :D

Blüdrayne's picture

Blaze of Perdition Patch, Pseudogod Logo patch,
Denouncement Pyre- Almighty Arcanum Patch,
Coffin Lust logo patch, Deiphago logo patch,
Blaze of Perdition- The Hierophant Cassette, Bölzer- Aura CD,
Mitochondrion- Archaeaeon CD, Wrathprayer- The Sun of Moloch: The Sublimation of Sulphur... CD,
Black Witchery- Desecration of the Holy Kingdom CD, Vomitor- Bleeding the Priest CD,
White Medal- Guthmers Hahl CD, Antediluvian- λόγος CD &
Slayer Mag Issue 20- Blood Fire Death.

All bought for myself.
I have a few more patches still in the mail.

mad_submarine's picture

My father got me the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden limited edition picture vinyl and my best friend Cathedral - The Carnival Bizarre . Pretty neat I guess :P

exumer_09's picture

My girl bought my a No Mercy- widespread bloodshed lp! :D

MasterDeath's picture

Awesome!

meaningless's picture

got some nice stuff:
Amon Amarth - Jacket, Sodom Zipper, Motörhead shirt, Twisted Sister Bio Book, In Extremo CD, WASP best of CD ...hard to choose whats my fave..but i think..its the Sodom Zipper and the Amon Amarth Jacket :P

metalhead4ever's picture

I bought myself the new Deicide lp, (after buying/listening to cd) Master s/t lp, an old vest with patches , which I have taken off and currently working on vest #3!

J.j. Ratte's picture

Got Drumsticks, so I can make music myself! Oh yeah and also lots of whisky and cigars so I can get drunk as fuck and make weird music!

MasterDeath's picture

And now I can see the results of that combo haha! Keep it up man!

J.j. Ratte's picture

Hahaha :D

LikkedbyDeath's picture

Nothing music related. I got myself something else.
But I give the gift to your girlfriend a 10/10! :D

MasterDeath's picture

Nice, just saw the message haha. Thanks!

Nater90's picture

I'm in the process of moving house so we have delayed it

FredManimal's picture

I got LPs from Slaughter, Cryptic Slaughter, Onslaught and Toxic Holocaust from my girlfriend and got her a Judas Priest boxset with all 17 albums with Rob Halford and I will get her the new Skull Fist album. for my friends I got CDs from Bunker 66, Lobotomy, Iron Curtain and Skull Fist and the Iron Kobra album on vinyl. As far as I know I will get WASPs Crimson Idol LP from a friend.
Oh and I got a CD/DVD box from The Who from my uncle. And I got myself Exodus - Bonded by Blood and Tiger Junkies - D-beat Street Rock'n'Rollers on vinyl and the Skull Fist - Chasing the Dream package with LP, CD, posterflag, shirt and backpatch

Hárbarðr's picture

Blind Guardian - Follow the Blind old CD, and some stuff i bought way earlier but managed to arrive just before Christmas.

lambofgodfan00's picture

LP's:

The Sword-Apocryphon Lava Orange

Eagle Twin-Feather Tipped the Serpents Scale -black-

Skeletonwitch-Serpents Unleashed -black-

Slayer-South of Heaven pic disc; Girlfriend got it for me. :)

The Sword-(The Night the Sky Cried) Tears of Fire Hexagon Pic Disc (bought with giftcard)

CD's:

Red Fang 'Whales and Leeches' DLX ED

Eagle Twin 'Feather Tipped the Serpents Scale' (bought with gift card)

Shirts:

SLEEP 'Planetour Jersey' and 'Dragonaut'; Girlfriend got em for me!

Black Sabbath 'Lord of This World'

MasterDeath's picture

Another amazing gift from my girlfriend. Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos - 1st Press (Earache Records, England 1989, MOSH 13) - Gatefold with amazing booklet - mint condition!

joecubbie's picture

Full fuckin flames!!! Got shirts, patches, some vinyl, and tickets to see Uriah Heep as well as Blue Oyster Cult and April Wine

MasterDeath's picture

Really nice!

DeathRipper's picture

My mom got me a Motorhead shirt and Motorhead socks.

MasterDeath's picture

Can't go wrong with Motörhead socks on xmas!

bad_american1992's picture

Little brother got AC/DC's new album so we are blasting it right now.

Kathulex's picture

3 shirts and, since I got some money too, may get a vinyl or two.

Spectrum's picture

I bought for myself: LP´s. all first press

Sabbat-history of a time to come
Axe victims-another victim
Black sabbath-heaven and hell

And 2 more (presents of my GF)

Desaster-The arts of destruction
Desaster-stormbrineger (2LP reedition)

My present for her was:

Mystifier -the evil ascension returns 7"

Skullfucking Armageddon's picture

A Turntable, so I can finally listen to all my Vinyls. :D

MasterDeath's picture

Great!

Joel's picture

That Relapse box set of Death's Leprosy, a copy of Dark Age's s/t 1984 mini album, and a $50 Hell's Headbangers gift certificate. I'm happy right now!

MasterDeath's picture

Who wouldn't be?! Cool stuff!

Joel's picture

Yeah, I'm lovin' it all! I just got Leprosy in the mail today and it is SICK!!! I'm on HHR's site shopping right now.

Oldschool's picture

Rush - Sector 1 CD box ^^

slayerslayer's picture

a hand made clock made out of an LP record, with a nice stencil of black sabbath painted on it.

Nater90's picture

Got music store vouchers so got myself some CDs.

R.J.'s picture

Got a new turntable (Audio Technica AT-LP120) and bought myself the Ulver LP boxset.

Joel's picture

Ah, so you're in the Audio Technica club too huh? Looks like an impressive model. What do you think of it?

R.J.'s picture

Haven't had a chance to set it up yet, but I've heard a lot of good things.

Joel's picture

I don't think you're gonna be disappointed. Their products are very reliable.

PForx's picture

Tons of Rock 2015 festival pass.

Tankard Emptyer's picture

I got an all-inclusive trip to the Hell Over Hammaburg festival (getting there and back, hotel room, entry ticket, buying merch and cds, alcohol, tobacco, etc.). Furthermore my mom gifted me the new Iron Kobra longsleeve and the red Might and Magic shirt.

RogJarl's picture

Got myself a bunch of stuff. 32 CDs, 2 LPs and 9 shirts. Unfortunately I bought everything a little too late to receive them on time, so to this day only the 2 LPs arrived: One And All Together For Home compilation and Urfaust Der Freiwillige Bettler repress, both from Ván Records.
I'll talk about the CDs and shirts when they'll be here, as I'm always a little suspicious something may happen during shipping.
Apart from my own buys, no metal related present from anyone, neither family nor friends :(

lambofgodfan00's picture

CD: Baroness-Yellow and Green

Vinyl: The Sword-Gods of The Earth (black)
Nine Inch Nails-Pretty Hate Machine -2010 remaster-(black)

Got myself a Slayer bp and a Motorhead pin before holidays as a little gift to myself.

thrash till death06's picture

I got a Jackson JS32T Flying V Guitar and a ticket for Rock Hard Festival

MasterDeath's picture

Very nice! Jackson guitars are amazing to play on, I own an custom Jackson Warrior and it serves me more than well!
Have fun on both of these presents you got!

JesusLovesCakeFart's picture

Bought an Audio Technica AT-LP120 so I can finally listen to my collection as well. Loving it so far :)
Also got a few more LPs:
Gallowbraid - Ashen Eidolon
Woods of Desolation - Torn Beyond Reason
Coldworld - The Stars Are Dead Now
And the Emyn Muil - Túrin Turambar Dagnir Glaurunga CD

Bathtub Carnie's picture

Got myself a BUNCH of CD's with money from my parents/christmas bonus
Gorgasm - Bleeding Profusely
Gorgasm - Masticate to Dominate
Gorgasm - Destined to Violate
Anal Cunt - Morbid Florist
Excoriation - Excoriation
Defeated Sanity - Chapters of Repugnance
Distentomb - Misery
And a few shirts from NSE 2 Gorgasm shirts and an Excoriation shirt.
Pretty stoked!!!

Queen Catsie's picture

Parents got me a really fucking nice leather jacket and a Bathory shirt for the new year :)
I also got $100 for online shopping, which I spent on a Toxic Holocaust scarf and like 13 patches.

doomtilldeath's picture

During christmas holidays I met my gf's uncle for the first time and while we were drinking and looking through his vinyl collection, he gave me a couple of them as a gift.
I got Sepultura Arise, Venom Possessed and Saxon Rock the Nations LP's, all original and played maybe 10 times. I also ordered a couple of cd's and patches for myself, because other people don't exactly know what I already have even if they could find something for me from a record store.

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments