TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Would you wear your battle jacket to the zombie apocalypse!!??

Michaelcharriez666
Mon, 01/09/2014 - 17:05

I was just bored and thinking about how awesome would it be to wear my battle jacket in a zombie apocalypse. So would you wear yours? And what are your thougths on all the supposed "bath salt" attacks. I love reading about strange things and when that Rudy Eugene case happend it got me thinking this is something that can really happend. all ready there has been almost 40 different attacks.

alla2465's picture

Yet another lame forum post.

Michaelcharriez666's picture

Ook then sorry man my bad. I was just thinking about that.

alla2465's picture

I just find it boring and pointless, what does wearing your vest in a zombie apocalype have to do with anything? and how would it change anything? I'm sorry if it's just me who doesn't get this. I just don't get it dude. Not trying to be a dick or anything but I don't get this post.

Then ignore that part of the question. Have you heard all the news about people going crazy eating each other from the supposed bath salts?

alla2465's picture

Yes I have some time ago, but not recently.

King_Pancake's picture

I have actually though quite a bit about this. I came to the conclusion that it has alot of different colours, so it would attract attention, so i wouldnt wear it.

Woo!! I'm not the only one thinking about this! Yea your right hopefully they are color blind zombies!

King_Pancake's picture

We can only hope!.

gizter's picture

honestly i have thought about this too multible times. i probably wouln't. maibe the one with the Skaven backpatch as it has a lot of handy pockets and shit. but really no point in wearing it to show my love for the music, nobodys gonna care when they're fighting for their lives.

other things i have thought about is that i would cut my hair in a zombie apocalypse, it would get in the way and get grabbed easily and shit. your life is more important than your looks, need to have your priorities straight.
and try to get my hands on a leather jacket (don't really like them), they can protect you from bites n shit really good. also other protective clothing for the rest of my body.

but really, my fat ass most likely wouln't survive a day to be honest.

Yea your rigth! That's why I would wear it for the extra pockets! Hahaha I'm pretty sure I won't survive too I would actually get away from the zombies and die of a asthma attack.!

EnnWeh's picture

For sure!
It there's any possibility that i will meet Rick and Daryll somewhere, i wanna' look badass

Hahaha yes me too! And if I turn in to a zombie at least I'll be a cool zombie.

Stiopa's picture

I thought about that. Also thought about eventual after-fallout me, overpowered me, apocalypse me- everywhere with my jacket when in battle.
But mostly I see myself with leather jacket worn over checked shirt, with black jeans with belt and spike boots. I may be getting old, but in case of emergency and whole-world savagery, I'd prefer to keep myself good-looking. Also would wear all my knifes'n'swords.

Hey if we are all doomed it's better to go out in style! It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks about stuff like this! And that's awesome Knifes, swords and a battle Ax! ( sorry for my bad English)

Nater90's picture

I'm somewhat over all this "Zombie Apocalypse" stuff....But if it were to happen I totally would because I would like to be buried in a kutte.

Stiopa's picture

The thing is- You wouldn't be buried, You'd walk forever with the remainings of your vest, hailing eternally to those bands that survived the attack. How cool!

Nater90's picture

Not if some uber elite team killed me by shooting my head off....

Wow that's even more awesome than being buried with your kutte.

That's a awesome idea! The part about being buried with it!

Nater90's picture

I'd rather not die by a shot in the head I was actually being sarcastic, I had an uncle commit suicide that way.

Yeah I'd love to be buried in one, I plan to make one for the occasion.

Aa wow man I'm so sorry to hear that. I too have had a couple of family members commit suicide.

Nater90's picture

Thanks, Yeah it isn't a nice feeling, Sorry for your losses also brother, Stay Heavy \m/

DeathRipper's picture

I would. I wear it everywhere else, might as well.

PForx's picture

If it had some practical side to it, I guess I'd wear a battle jacket in a zombie epidemic or other apocalyptoid event. Everyone would end up looking like total road warrior-characters/crusties after a while anyways. But as gitzer said, I'd shave my head and wear a leather jacket, maybe with a vest with lots of pockets on top of it. All my DIY skills would finally truly come to purpose!

Yea that's true! It would be something horrible but I imagine people looking like characters. Hahaha yes finally a time that DIY skills would serve a really important purpose!

Croby's picture

what kind of question is that? Ofc I would hehe :D

ThrashMetal1983's picture

I would only wear it sometimes, maybe for extra warmth during the winter, even though it wouldn't warm my arms very much it would keep my torso warm, plus you can wear it over a heavy jacket, as for summer or spring, I wouldn't wear it and if I did it'd be rare, only because those times of the year are good for moving around and looking for places to find shelter and survive for the winter at least. No place is really safe during the zombie apocalypse, some places may be safe for awhile, but you always have to keep moving. So to answer your question, I'd wear it sometimes!

That's true! I like how you think!

creedsk8's picture

Actually this is a pretty cool post, it would be cool if a bunch of zombies came spilling out of a venue wearing battle jackets, how bad ass would that scene be in a movie.

Woo thanks! And it would be soo fucking awesome!!! If I'm still not a zombie I would look at their jackets and if there's a patch I like I would take it but hey it would be in a respectful way.

576,867 items in the gallery, 883,593 comments, and 657 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Sweet Megadeth BP..
  • Killer LS..
  • Yes
  • that green
  • This is one sick poster, I love seeing both sides of the album's jacket displayed as one image.
  • Nice
  • Anyone got any info on this patch?
  • Mega
  • I seen the mercyful fate one posted or advertised somewhere a good few weeks ago.
  • 送我
  • These are crazy hard
  • 🤘🏻 Sick show it was, cheers 🍻
  • https://youtu.be/wPHpAQyODHk?feature=shared
  • Full Flames!!! I never saw this poster before. I own the EMP, but this is fucking supreme! Really cool album by Sodom.
  • I cut it off of the sleeve from an old air force flight jacket that I thrifted.
  • Could you possibly explain the camo inside pocket. I am very interested on how it functions