TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Why do people join the chat, say nothing, leave?

doctordeath
Tue, 01/12/2015 - 10:33

Why do people join the chat, say nothing, leave?

all except for about 3 of us hang out there and talk slowly during work etc, every day there are probably 20 people who join and leave without saying anything

if you all joined and let it idle for a few hours in the background and checked in, it could be a great thing!

is there something wrong? is it broken? why do you join and leave?

Doktor Kananga's picture

Sorry Doc!
I was simply unaware of the chat-function and discovered it just recently........
;-)))))))))))))))))))

BeefCakeAssThrash's picture

because it's hard to masturbate when you're in a dudes-only chatroom haha

VoodooChild's picture

Tbh I always leave because I think nobody is in there. Or that the guys who are in there simply do not speak. I would know there was a conversation on during the day if I could see the old posts from before I joined the chat.

Nater90's picture

Went on there last night to talk to Doc, Didn't reply!!!

Haha, Tis all good.

I forgot about it till this post!

Liberator's picture

Yep...went there last night and sent a message to all as well...no reply so didn't bother. Also it seems three people are continuosly on there. WEIRD

Liberator's picture

Doc, are yo implying that I don't get the concept of chat? I think it's simple enough for anybody to understand. I'm wondering why it shows up as you and two other people are always there.

Stormblast's picture

I heard all guys in the chat are bots. These people stay in the chat but they can't wait 24/7 and react everytime when someone comes in....ok maybe I would if someone would pay me. So, just come in and join the idle community...more people = bigger chance to find someone active :P

Liberator's picture

That explains it! It didn't occur to me that these might be bots.

Nater90's picture

It's called idling.

lambofgodfan00's picture

I always never found anyone there or had anything to say. But then I just logged onto chat about a minute ago to chat about musicianship and no one was there. Wrote stuff anyway.

js12's picture

Honestly, just haven't seen anyone who had anything to say in the chats. I just give up, and leave. It is a nice feature though, and would be great if more people utilized it.

js12's picture

Just checked, no one there. :(

nwobhmbanger's picture

If you get an IRC channel, I'd stick around.

RopetAvSjelen's picture

I was there once, I wanted to talk with someone but I was only one there :(

Demolition_hell_hammer's picture

I remember the first time when I was there, time ago, I saw a lot people in chat, but no one talked, so since this day I have never tried to go there again, but maybe I will give another opportunity hahaha

cambotero's picture

and what about put a hot topic in that chat? like: at 10pm lets talk about X band or X topic. just an idea for breaking the ice.

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Hi! Can you please tell me more info about this shirt?
  • its literally on osmose
  • Sexy
  • On the back print, first line, last paragraph. It should read “and when the WANING light” It says WARNING This
  • Wow looks like my t-shirt design was boot legged https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=725289879599710&set=pb.1
  • Ahh right. Where's the spelling errors?
  • nice one man
  • No, this version dosent have the sparkle print.
  • Firstly, the shirt is old. As they were only printed in Australia by MIM there’s not many of them, especially in LS.
  • 👌🏻danke
  • That black death backpatch is sick!
  • Yeay love this artwork, the artist very talented you can checkout his other artwork for other band just like CC,death, e
  • Schau mal bei Poser 667. Vielleicht hat er noch welche.
  • wow nice prints man
  • mmm nice
  • Thanks, it was a great show too, the moshing was so intense that one of the floor boards broke lool