TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Which TShirt - Guessing game

oldmate
Sun, 22/03/2015 - 09:35

Just want some feedback so I know what you guys what. if you can answer these questions and add some comments

- Do you play, if not why not ?
- Are the images too hard or too easy ?
- How long until a clue should be given ?
- How long after its guessed should it stay for others to see
- Comments

oldmate's picture

so I got no response... that that mean everyone loves it and its perfect ?

judascrust's picture

I don't play because I can never figure them out...that and the fact that the same picture is usually up for so long; I usually notice when it changes and I'll click on it just to see what it is, but after that, I hardly look at it

Yoschi29's picture

+1

cambotero's picture

I Do but im allways too late to guess.
some are hard, some not. (for me)
3-5 days maybe
rest of the week(more or less) since someone guess it right

meaningless's picture

1) i stoped because...im always to late..hahaha.. every time i click on it..there are alrdy 2-3 postings with the (most of time) correct answer.haha..

oldmate's picture

hahah thats why I list them and not guess them :)

dubtribe's picture

Always have no idea what shirt it is ... well once I thought the pic showed a thong hehe

Nater90's picture

I look at it time to time, But I haven't seen half the shirts posted.

slayerslayer's picture

stopped long ago. my brain doesnt comprehed pixellation. you could put the full shirt pixellated up and i'd never get it.

578,489 items in the gallery, 884,108 comments, and 674 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Great bands
  • I agree. Ofc a got a red version of this one too. Will upload it in the near future.
  • Yeah, i like this song too, a cool rocker.
  • I purchased this shirt 15 years ago and it was lost during shipping. I’ve found it again recently on buyee.jp
  • Great Shirt.... Slaaaaayer Rulez
  • Awesome, thanks for the info!
  • Thank you!!, yes, I painted them, but with a brush.
  • Awesome. 🤘
  • All right, then the trip was probably worthwhile for you in more ways than one.
  • Classic stuff!
  • I was in Japan for the fest. Most of everything sold out as literally everyone was buying merch and every piece of it.
  • Not bad! Did they have them in the NWN! store?
  • And that alone explains this patch. But I think the other version of Rapture Textiles is better.
  • A very horny patch hahaha
  • Love this!
  • nice to see the long and short versions compared in this post. thanks for taking the time.