TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

Where to buy cheap leather jacket

2hobos1box
Tue, 02/12/2014 - 08:50

So I've been wanting a leather jacket for a long while that looks like this http://www.metal-shop.eu/images/produkty/66265_6.jpg is there anywhere that sells them for cheap that wouldn't look HUGE on a skinny dude like me and cheap?

SAATANANVITTU's picture

A good leather jacket usually never comes in cheap and is wort the price as it serves you for a long, long time, perhaps even for the rest of your life, if you take good care of it. Sometimes you can get lucky though, I got my leather jacket (a baggy biker model, not the same) for 6 euro's from a flea market, but it can take months or years to find!

DevilzForce's picture

best answer, leather is not cheap !!! get lucky or save up, as it is a longtime investment ;)

Symbolic692's picture

My uncle got me a really nice $300 when new jacket for $50 at a bike meet. It needs a new lining on the inside eventually but the leather has no rips or tears.

Necrowhore Impaler's picture

I can not recommend buying one of these inexpensive "standard biker style" leather jackets, most of them are made of really cheap leather and have a rather poor quality. You have to shell out some money for good quality.

Greaserjlg's picture

I bought a good quality one at a motorcycle shop in my hometown for 125$
Check motorcycle shops (not Harley Davidson, good quality but expensive as hell!!!!) go to some bike meets or bike week and check out the vendors, and there's always online.

Plague's picture

You could prob search online using google "shopping" tab. Just put in ur zip code and it will show u places in ur area. Beware of cheap ones, especially faux leather which seems to be the trend in stores right now. Expect to spend over 100 but maybe u can find one less than 200. There was a "super sale" that came through my city every year at the convention center and i actually got mine for $99 and its awesome quality. So keep looking. Of course theres always ebay.

Stathis's picture

As it has been said before better spend some more and buy a good quality jacket.
A good jacket can last you for decades. I have had some cheapish jackets but the past few years i am using an aero leather cafe racer. The quality difference is insane. Hopefully i will keep wearing it for a long time.

JoeCool6972's picture

Go thrift shopping!

571,176 items in the gallery, 881,612 comments, and 555 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments