TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

What's the strangest thing you have/or have seen on a Battle-Jacket?

Morbid_Welshman
Wed, 12/03/2014 - 00:37

Besides the obvious (Patches/Pins) What different, unique or strange things do you have on yours, or have seen on others? :)

FredManimal's picture

Nightwish backpatch

bad_american1992's picture

LOL

InfernalDetriment's picture

Haha!

DeathInFire's picture

lmao

DoctorAMDC's picture

Thats not weird. Nightwish are amazing

metalmaciejmetal's picture

At Wacken I saw a Disturbed back patch. Distrurbed fans don't do patch jackets, do they?

Nater90's picture

I've got a Disturbed patch on my genre kutte!

Fuck the haters.

almostwilt's picture

Nazi sheit.

T.N.B.M. Cymbalvoldtektsmann's picture

to each his own

Animal parts on jackets look pretty weird. There was a fucko in my neighborhood a few summers back who attached roadkill and lighter tabs all over a denim vest. Wish I had a picture of that thing.

Trah666's picture

I had two skunk pelts that I attached to the hood of a carhatt hoodie, i thought that it looked pretty rad.

Morbid_Welshman's picture

Animal parts? I bet that'd either be really cool, or just plain disgusting :L

Nightwish? I can think of few worse....check this one out....
http://steelborn-force.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Celine-Dion-Kutte.jpg

Claudandus's picture

Looks like punks. They usually don't give a fuck about anything so I'm not surprised. ^^

DeathRipper's picture

I once saw a guy with Katy Perry written on his jacket with pink glitter paint. It really stood out because he had a bunch of Death Metal patches.

kertalaaki's picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIzoWNQqnEQ

What's odd with that ??!!!! Katy Perry IS death metal!!

DeathRipper's picture

Why am I not surprised someone made that joke?

kertalaaki's picture

I was more surprised that I was the first one to say that. :P

maidenfan620's picture

I saw a predominately thrash based jacket with a random David Bowie picture attached. That was weird to me

Wrathchylde666's picture

The oddest thing I saw was right here on this site. Like a week or so ago, a guy put up pics of his vest. He had a Stryper patch right next to a GG Allin patch LOL
Not ragging on him, we like what we all like, more power to him, but to me that was just about the craziest patch diversity Ive ever seen. Maybe he was going for the irony, I dunno. LOL

DethronedEmperor23's picture

Nightwish or Doro pesch solo back patches, just a back patch i wouldnt wanna be seen in public with.

MoreGoreLessCore's picture

I would want to be seen in Public with Doro.. she is fiiinnneeee...

Satan's Finest's picture

Haha, true that!

Heavy Mental Maniac's picture

How are Nightwish and Doro's after-Warlock stuff (besides the stupid Tarja-Doro collaboration) in the same league anyhow?

PForx's picture

I met a guy who said he had a jacket with only black metal patches, except for the backpatch, which was Samantha Fox. I've also seen a jacket with a MacGyver backpatch on some website, maybe TSS?

PForx's picture

Then there's this: http://tshirtslayer.com/battle-jacket/punk-rock-leather-jacket , as mentioned by jeremybassmetal.

Morbid_Welshman's picture

Wow....and I thought I got strange looks in public... :L

satanachist's picture

haha I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes, this one definitely wins

PForx's picture

Aaand we've gotten even weirder... Check out the second to last photo: http://tshirtslayer.com/actionshot/maryland-deathfest-0

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Hahaha saw that guy while I was there too, Urfaust and animal hides - woo!

Bayernpirat's picture

a Modern Talking Backpatch

Lizard's picture

Honestly WTF?! Oo"

Bayernpirat's picture

hab ich mir auch damals gedacht

kertalaaki's picture

Haha, I was waiting for this!!

Heavy Mental Maniac's picture

that's only awesome.

I think Gerre from Tankard wore a modern talking tshirt in one of their music videos.

Thrash_Maniac's picture

There's a dude with a Wham backpatch and Avril Lavigne drawnings together with Anthrax, Tankard ect. patches. I think he's also on this site

PinkPony's picture

I have 3 glowsticks attached to a button-hole on my jacket :v i don't remember where i got them from but .. yeah :v why not.

Bayernpirat's picture

I have a Madonna patch on my Wendy Kutte

Claudandus's picture

Perhaps a bit off-topic. But I have a Nunslaughter poster where one of them is wearing a Incubus shirt. I've always found that funny.

http://thirdeyecinema.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/nunslaughter-band-hi-r...
(not the actual poster, but this was the best pic I could find)

powermetaller's picture

Why's that supposed to be funny? A member of a death metal band wearing the shirt of another death/thrash band...

Claudandus's picture

Compare their lyrics and you'll see.

powermetaller's picture

AH alright, not too firm with Death Metal lyrics. I'll go go check it out!

Claudandus's picture

Here's two pretty good examples

Nunslaughter - Raid the Convent

We gather together with murder on our minds
Nuns are the target Religion is the crime
Driven by lust and deep-seeded resent
Tonight we go and raid the convent

Incubus - The Battle of Armageddon

Beware the Anti-christ will be here
To exterminate our religion each year
Because he knows the Son of Man is near
Don't be afraid Jesus Christ will be here

powermetaller's picture

Haha! Now that's great!

creedsk8's picture

There's a dude on here with bike gang stuff and all kind of other crazy stuff, looks like an ass kicking waiting to happen.

You mean like.. Every Black label Society fan? Fucking stupid designs they have...

I would say... The shit load of Upside down Black metal/Death patches I have seen around.

Upside down? Really? Fucking Hell... the idiots.

SpecializedinTerror's picture

All this Nightwish hate and I'm just sitting here listening to Nightwish...oh well.

Not too long ago, I saw someone on the site post their backpatch which was an Iron Maiden bootleg from Powerslave...but had the title "Moonchild" from Seventh Son.

DoctorAMDC's picture

Nightwish are like my top 5 metal bands tbh

Chemical Burn's picture

I have an upside down wooden crucifix on mine.

Nice! I've been meaning to Somehow attach a small inverted jewsus to the zipper of my breast pocket for a while now...

Loudenbomber's picture

i´ve seen a photo from a jacket with a sarcofago backshape sewn on upside down :D think it was one or two years ago on facebook...

I was sewing on a Marduk patch, I didn't really pay attention. When I was done I'm looking at the red font saying 999. Shit! I did it upside down. I had to redo it.

meaningless's picture

an 'use' O.B. ..was it blood? ...was it red wine? ..i cant tell ..i didnt walked closed to check it, sorry ;)
..btw..no idea if this 'thing' is also called O.b. in america/Uk/australia..or whereever u are from..haha
so.. -> http://www.ob-online.de this thing here..

Blüdrayne's picture

tampon.

meaningless's picture

tampon is the international name for it?..ok..thx dude :D

Queen Catsie's picture

I used to keep my keys, my Battlecross dog tags/bottle opener, and some furry toy thing (I think it might have been a cat, I've no idea) on it with a carabiner through one of the button holes (I took it off because the constant jingling was annoying). I'm not weird, I'm practical :P

EvilPriest's picture

Rammstein, Nirvana or SOAD patches

gizter's picture

c'mon, i have a Neophyte patch ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DdGXaON-1o

EvilPriest's picture

And so ?

gizter's picture

i think it's not strange at all to see patches of those bands. especialy not compared to electronic music.
also remember there was someone who hat patches of rappers or something on here.

it's not rare to see them, because try-hards are sadly everywhere... but it Is very, very Strange to me.

those bands are fucking ABYSMAL, hail Metal!

Metal_Is_Wizardry666's picture

Some guy I saw in wacken had a good part of his kutte replaced by chainmail.
Looked really badass. I have no Idea how he did that though. There even were some patches on the chainmail part.

ThE_ED's picture

I remember they sell chainmail at Wacken as well, perhaps he had it made there,
Sounds cool. (But heavy..)

Taikon's picture

I've poked a hole through mine where I've attached a skull keyring and I'm planning on doing another one for a bullet keyring I have around. I've also sewn a Jägermeister t-shirt tag to one of the pockets, it looks like a little woven patch (die-hard kvlt edition limited to 1 copy). But it's still nothing compared to some stuff in this thread, hahah. Loving all the animal hides.

Metalmate's picture

http://tshirtslayer.com/battle-jacket/chainsaw

Love it or hate it it's different allright :)

Into Glory Ride's picture

O_O

cambotero's picture

in a punk show one guy had a doble head dildo sewed on the back of his vest, it was like a tail. a red tail.

Fucking lol. Hope he didn't crowd-surf over anyone. Could get gnarly.

Hammerdeath's picture

I once saw a Madonna Backpatch i think on this website :D

Thrashattck94's picture

I've got a Red Dwarf patch on my jacket. SMEG HEAD FOR LIFE :P

metalkeith's picture

\m/

May I remind you of the Rimmer directive; no chance you metal bastard.

Awesome choice in patch man!

Thrashattck94's picture

Only just read this! HAHAHAHA!

Necro Rican's picture

I have on my jacket 2 star wars patches, a R2-D2 one and a Stormtrooper one and a patch from a local indie band.

kereealazer's picture

Gankutsuou

ThE_ED's picture

My Hellsongs patch gets some strange looks every now and then..

FTP's picture

I used to have chicken bones held on with wire shaped like an inverted cross

kereealazer's picture

Chickenbone now it's on!

Noir.666's picture

I have a pink J.B.O. patch and a VfL Bochum Patch (german soccer club) on the front of my vest.

But the weirdest thing I wear is a white Take That-shirt for some festivals or "mega-evil" black metal shows I´m visiting, haha.

Piss's picture

Strangest thing I've seen IN a battle jacket is someone without their virginity.

VoodooChild's picture

Someone who sew his back full of disposable plastic cups.

Axeman's picture

I have a ninja turtle pin. I've seen quite a few St. Anger patches too...

quixotic's picture

A working socket instead of a patch, 9V batteries on the inside

VoodooChild's picture

That's just amazing O_O

Queen Catsie's picture

I gotta try that...

Genius! Probably a great way to make friends as well.

DoomBox's picture

Back in the late 80s I've seen my own vomit on another headbangers battlevest. To much Holsten beer combined with headbanging and pogo dancing. If I remember right, the other guy was not amused.

sergius's picture

I saw a guy having a bone ( fake I think) hanging of one of his stuts. I have the punisher skull inside of my vest in the back part, and patches from my favorites football clubs and the shield of my University

Osteophage's picture

Most of my vests and jackets have Christmas lights in them

Now that's something I've never seen. How many extension chords do you usually bring to gigs, to make sure you stay plugged in?

Metaldemon's picture

I ❤JOHN DENVER was on a jacket at Oz fest one year back in early 90s?? I think? Cant remeber. Funny as hell............you guys know who john Denver is? Right?

satan's radish's picture

I guess the most "individualist" items on my own jacket are a DIY Kate Bush pin and The Smiths patch and a painting of Divine in Pink Flamingos. I've seen way more unusual/incongruous stuff via the Internet, though.

Nater90's picture

The Smiths are fucking awesome!

Suff Sleazy's picture

I have a Barbie patch on one of my vests...

Jupiter's picture
Fimbulvintr's picture

The more I look the more it hurts

OmeletteDuFromage's picture

It is fucking hilarious tho.
What's wrong with misfits ?
I mean I understand the hate on the other bands, but Misfits ?

Nater90's picture

I want that Unicorn patch!!!!!

Fimbulvintr's picture

Coming from the guy who has an Amon Amarth bp on an exclusively black metal vest, the most interesting thing I've seen was license plates right here on the site. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the creativity, but it simply really got me off guard when I saw it. It reminded me of some pseudo-post-apocalyptic armor in the greatest way possible. I forgot to favorite it, but Cheers to you man if you read this, killer idea!

578,151 items in the gallery, 883,956 comments, and 665 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments