TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

What do you guys want for the holidays?

2hobos1box
Fri, 12/12/2014 - 20:23

Hey TSS users I was making a collage last night and was wondering.
What are other metalheads looking to get these Holidays?
Let's try to keep it metal related though even though it's not required.
For example this is mines
http://tinypic.com/r/2m6vgcl/8

judascrust's picture

I can't really ask for anything metal related because #1, if i want an album or shirt or whatever, i usually try to buy it as soon as possible, and #2, no one in my mostly catholic family is into the shit i like and all the blasphemy and gore and perversion would make them feel uncomfortable buying something like that for me on the holiday they celebrate the little baby Jesus squirming out Mother Mary's cunt in a stinky barn so whatever hahaha
anyway, this year there's only 2 things i ask for - a copy of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug extended edition DVD, and a Walking Dead hoodie

Nater90's picture

I normally just get giftcards for music shop so I can buy CDs :P

Joel's picture

An LG HDTV I ordered from Amazon should be here tomorrow. As soon as I get paid next Thursday, I'm buying that PS4 bundle with The last of us & GTA V. I'm also gonna buy either Alien: Isolation or Wolfenstein: The New Order with the $75 Target gift card my employers gave me today. Life is good right now!

Taikon's picture

Someone was gonna get me the Order From Chaos "Frozen in Steel" boxset, but by the time I got there the die-hard version was sold out :< The only thing I can think of is the Sorhin discography boxset, there are some pricy copies going on Discogs. Maybe one day, hahah.

MonoWhisper763's picture

A new phone. And a guitar.
As for metal related gifts, I rather get money to do my own shopping of merchandise.

ThrashMetal1982's picture

What I want for the holidays is iTunes cards for albums, patches, and money for shirts

Angel of Sodomy's picture

Albums,patches,more albums and maybe a PS3 game,it's been 1000 years since I didn't play any new game for the PS3..

cambotero's picture

worldwide human genocide

Stathis's picture

Got the Order from Chaos - Frozen in steel boxset as a present to my self for being a good kid during 2014...

OSDMNICHOLAS's picture

no toys.
just some fucking quiet please. haha

Bayernpirat's picture

I hope to have some drinks with my friend Metaliban and some others

nightslasher26's picture

Like tons of tiramisu cake ,that shit would be all I need :D.

Queen Catsie's picture

More patches, dammit. That's all I want. Or at least the money to buy said patches.

Tuber's picture

I just gave my friend a 0.5l bottle of vodka bought from Estonia and asked for a Satanic Warmaster - Strength & honour -cd as a gift as a favour of return! :D
I'm getting a few packs of cigarettes and some money. The rest will be just beer, lemonade and Arizona Iced Tea.. unless my mom has decided to suprise me.

What I'm giving is.. well, alot. in total, I put like 100-150 euros of my summer job money to buy stuff for my friends, girlfriend and family.

trollhammaren666's picture

red fang albums and a good time on new years

Hárbarðr's picture

I never ask for metal stuff, it is just easier to get it myself, so i asked for a normal, plain red shirt, since i kinda need one :)

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments