TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Weirdest Metal Dream...

joecubbie
Tue, 28/10/2014 - 18:21

I know that all of us are on this website for one reason and that's the music we love, metal. But does anyone have dreams about it? I've had some weird metal dreams, but none weirder than what I had last night...

So it was announced on some metal blog that Lizzy Borden (the singer) was diagnosed with terminal cancer. It was then announced that the band was gonna do a final tour of all the arenas in America and close out the tour on the day the doctor said Lizzy was gonna die in my hometown of Chicago at United Center. Despite being unknown to the general public for the better part of their career, 25,000 people showed up for the final Lizzy Borden show ever and I was right up front. Lizzy was pretty damn skinny but still wearing the full costume, makeup, and wig from back in the day. They closed out the set with "Me Against the World" and Lizzy yelled, "I fucking love all of you!!!" And collapsed and died...

And then I woke up.

Comments?

Nater90's picture

You're on meth...Lay off the meth....

Nah in all seriousness, We all make visions / dreams for coping with different things, This is your brain telling you how you'd take his death.

joecubbie's picture

Lmao I'm straightedge XD. And that's a crazy thought haha. In all honesty, I'm a bigger fan of Twisted Sister and W.A.S.P. than I am of Lizzy Borden so why I even had this dream I have no clue haha. I've also had various Rammstein dreams as well as one where I was at a neighborhood restaurant with David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar and they were each trying to persuade me who was better in Van Halen lol.

Nater90's picture

Awesome, Doesn't matter who you prefer the mind just does these things to make you think and ponder, Sometimes it means something, Others it doesn't mean a thing. Haha you dream of some weird shit buddy, Everything happens for a reason, Perhaps this is the world telling you if they tour you must go, If he dies I'll be asking you what the hell?!!!.

Alan Deathmaster's picture

Once i had a dream where i get too drunk in a gig... Now i don't know if it was a dream or a reallity .-. Hahahaha

PForx's picture

There is no such thing as "too drunk"!

Alan Deathmaster's picture

Well wasted lol

cambotero's picture

oh yeah i had one wierd dream once. I was in dave mustaine house and he was teaching me how to play the guitar you have to do this cool stuff bla bla its freaking easy and i was like:" wtf Dave I play drums, call Menza." "no no u have to play guitarr "and I tired to get out of his home but he followed me with his guitar yelling "look at this, its awesome your turn now" i wake up dead :)

joecubbie's picture

Lmao I could imagine you trying to leave Daves house and then him getting out a cross yelling "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!" And you being taken back by the force XD

atrophythrasher's picture

that i had a meet and greet with Death,Rammstein and Iron Maiden D-:

The_Black_Sleep's picture

Had one where Chris Barnes stopped at the gas station my friend works at asking for directions to a venue because he was going to watch a UFC fight . He bought beer and doritos then left. Made no sense whatsoever

bad_american1992's picture

Hahahahaha +1 for this one

Nater90's picture

How does it not make sense? Beer and Doritos are win! You must now go buy and get shit faced drunk and eat Doritos till you hurl!

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments