TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Warnings in german

doctordeath
Wed, 14/01/2015 - 16:59

So, some German members are either really bad at English OR are just playing dumb

What's the simplest way to say "Do not spam the band name field - Do not add irrelevant band names or you will be banned" in German?

g.dresche's picture

the problem you describe would most likely come from the fact, that the average jirmen seems to misunderstand everything for ebay, even though nobody was bold enough to write L@@K anywhere. Gegen band name spam, sonst droht der ban

meaningless's picture

lol dude...as i saw the title..i thought 'wtf' ..but now..hahahaha...i can understand u..but it gives me a good laugh (after work) anyway..haha ;)
Directly translated it would be like this:
Kein Bandnamen-Spam im 'Band-Feld' - Nur den betreffenden Bandnamen eintragen, sonst wird der Account gebannt!' :)
..the phrase above would be the direct translate to urs :)

Bayernpirat's picture

you are heavy on wire :D

ToxicAttack's picture

With Doc is not good cherry eating when it comes to the band name field

quixotic's picture

Maybe if he adds a german sentence he is literally pulling the cow of the ice

Yoschi29's picture

There fry me somebody a stork, why spam people the bandname-field?

quixotic's picture

One serious solution: why don't, instead of the field, were you add the names manual, you include "drop-down lists" where you can choose from all the band names listed here. Furthermore you leave one open field for new names, and a button to add more names. This might be a lot html work, but it would solve the problem of wrong spelled band names and those giant tags some people make here.

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments