TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Wacken 2016

WILD man DINGO
Fri, 27/11/2015 - 08:46

Hello everyone. This will be the first year of me going to Wacken and due to a few friends not being able to make it I'm doing this adventure solo. Flying all the way from The States. I was wondering if maybe any one wants to meet up and hang out at the festival, party and enjoy some music? Anyways see you rain or shine!

Date: 
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Germany
Who is going?
Claudandus
Yoschi29
WILD man DINGO
Salumae
zushi

Are you attending?

Yoschi29's picture

If I don't get any problems with university I will be there too! But for the fourth time and with some friends haha. :D But yeah of course we can meet there and drink a few beers in the camp.

WILD man DINGO's picture

Hell yeah sounds cool.

WILD man DINGO's picture

Thank you man yeah I am very excited!

WILD man DINGO's picture

Thank you man I am very excited!

Atomic_Assault's picture

I'd be full on up for this, but the line-up for Hellfest is a bit better for me I think, so I'll be heading there for the first time for this Summer.

Enjoy it though, man! My first was 2015, and it was amazing.

WILD man DINGO's picture

Thank you. Hellfest looks pretty awesome as well. But not all the bands have announced and I'd love to see Legion of the damned and arch enemy which I have messed them years ago at a concert. Would be killer to see gojira tear it up at hellfest though. I'm excited though!

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments