TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Wacken 2014 headliners?

MetalheartNYC
Wed, 23/04/2014 - 03:22

So wacken released the running order with almost half the lineup to announce including 2 TBA"S on the main stages, who do you think those 2 bands will be?โ€ฆ..I think its either manowar, running wild, blind guardian, or metallica. The festival is in need of some headliners, i

Lars248's picture

Im afraid you never know for sure what you are going to get at Wacken.. Could be something good as Maiden or Black Sabbath but it could just as easily be something like Doro, just to name something. This will be my last Wacken in a long time.

powermetaller's picture

Well, RW don't play any shows this year, BG play their exclusive German festival show in Geiselwind at Out & Loud and Metallica will be back in the US at that point. So either I'll go with your guess Manowar - or that there won't be a headliner. Though I think with Emperor's special show and King Diamond there's two awkwardly awesome and exclusive big and well-known bands playing. Anyways, I don't know why people always cry out for those big names... In case I would go to Wacken at all, I'd hope for bands like Manilla Road, Riot or Piledriver to improve the billing....

Phallucifer's picture

It's such a waste to have Emperor playing there. They should have chosen a different German Festival...

MetalheartNYC's picture

I hear you man, maniwar would be so epic to see at wacken, but I would prefer RR

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments