TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Vektor, London UK

stenchcore massive
Thu, 19/11/2015 - 20:14

£13 quid is a bit steep but i figure i'll go see em cos well...vektor! they're doing a eu tour just now

Date: 
Sunday, December 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Who is going?
stenchcore massive

Are you attending?

kereealazer's picture

I just checked that in dollars, I'd totally see Vektor for that much. Now if only thay'd play here. Anyways enjoy the show.

stenchcore massive's picture

Yeah for sure, i normally wont pay more than £5 to see a show, unless its an all dayer or something but vektor are just soooo worth the extra effort to make money :P The rest of their eu tour is with voivod but not the uk for some reason...meh!

it is really common though that bands play like 5 shows in most mainland countries then *if* they play the uk they'll play london and thats it. ah well!

kereealazer's picture

That's unfortunate but I'd see them nonetheless. I try to see the bands I like as long as I can afford it I go. All day shows haven't worked out for me so far. Tried to go to 2 this year. One just didn't have bands I was interested in and my friends and I just got drunk and then went in to see Slayer. The other fell apart and it just ended up beingthe openers... So ya. I'm gonna try another all day show out soon and I hope it works out.

MisterSamhain's picture

Love Vektor. I think they're coming through Denver next year, or I may have their tour mixed up with Enforcer. Need to see their cosmic thrash live.

571,280 items in the gallery, 881,445 comments, and 553 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments