TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

USA user: Can someone pick me up this Iron Maiden single??

Ysidro
Fri, 14/08/2015 - 13:22

I need help. There is this Best Buy Iron Maiden CD single. Only for pick up at the store in USA/Canada.
Can someone get one for me? Please?

I pay shipping and more.

Come on, help me out my friends!

zmanzman1's picture

Do you mean there latest single? I have that on my computer do you want it?

Ysidro's picture

No, there is a physical CD version only at Best Buy USA.

thrashing_death's picture

If I happen to pass by a Best Buy in the next couple of days I will shoot you a message.

Ysidro's picture

That would be great.

Calripper's picture

My neighbor works for BestBuy... I'll see what I can do? If you still need it??

Ysidro's picture

At the moment it seem to get some help already. So thanks, but hopefully I don't need any further help ;-)

578,240 items in the gallery, 883,980 comments, and 667 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• This is a 1982 compilation of 7" Eps (Sick score BTW @totaldestruction) ISO clothing with the ThoughtBubble portion
  • This is a 1982 compilation of 7" Eps (Sick score BTW @totaldestruction) ISO clothing with the ThoughtBubble portion
  • Never seen this one before.... sick!
  • Man, you have some incredible stuff! This is epic
  • A true classic
  • Awesome
  • Appropriate times include "visiting old churches with a Zippo" and "visiting old work partners to renegot
  • Yeah I've been looking, just haven't found anyone with the gold border yet, I think the hardest thing to find
  • hvala čovječe pogledat ću
  • Uuuuh idk, I’m new in this industry 😬
  • need
  • Beyond the patch collection, ali je stranica under maintenance i mislim da je sold out :(
  • If you made them why don’t you have a set price? Why are you asking for an offer.
  • Yes
  • Is it short sleeve?
  • Demilich square was made last year. Definitely not hard to find. The strip might be a little hard to find