TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Trade / Sell ratings are decaying...

doctordeath
Tue, 25/02/2014 - 19:12

Seems about 22.5% of items with updated trade status/review don't exist anymore, so they arent counted in your review!

Total trade/sell where the item doesnt exist here anymore = 1091
Total trade/sell where the item DOES exist here = 3750

people are deleting the item once you have changed ownership to them perhaps? ideas?

Lef_Deppard's picture

test :D

Nater90's picture

Spam hoes :+

TStorm's picture

Hey this is maybe a bit off topic but i think it would be nice to be able to add a trade review, even when the item entry isn't traded. This is especially important i think for scammers, when you get ripped off, and you want to give a bad review, but the other person doesn't transfer the items onto your TSS account. Or, when you trade a single patch from a bulk trade entry and don't want to transfer the whole entry but still exchange trade reviews.
I know there is the reliable sellers/traders thread in the forums, but with over 1000 replies i doubt its still being updated regularly ( i think at least the last 3 pages of replies have not been updated).
I think at this point it would be helpful to have all trade reviews go via the review function on peoples profiles.

571,176 items in the gallery, 881,612 comments, and 555 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments