TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Symbolic Fan-Made Patches - Update 3 - NOW AVAILABLE!

VoiceOfTheSoul
Fri, 07/03/2014 - 17:14

They have arrived! Pre-ordered patches will be shipped this week. Unpaid reservations no longer have priority and ANYONE can now buy!
-
There are some of each design still available!
Those who are interested please contact through TSS, or email at votsprods@gmail.com!
-
Big thanks to everyone who helped out, it's been a long process but it was definitely worth the wait.
-
~~ See them again here! ~~~ http://tshirtslayer.com/patch/death-symbolic-patches ~~~~

kertalaaki's picture

I really like the white border triangle! Can I reserve one here or do I need to email you too?

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

As of right now all of the Triangles and all of the Red bordered circles are reserved =s

More might become available if people don't pay by the deadline though

kertalaaki's picture

Damn..

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

I'll write you down and if someone doesn't pay I'll message you. I'll be a little while though

kertalaaki's picture

Sure! Hopefully someone doesn't pay... Hahah!

gizter's picture

just paid

BerrLord's picture

All paid for the white border triangle.

Johnny-Eyeball's picture

How long until you actually get them in?

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

4-6 weeks is my estimate. The company gives you the "worst case" scenario and that's 4 weeks for production.

ThrashMetal1983's picture

Just paid for mine :) they look awesome!

DevilzForce's picture

paid !

Judas Priestess's picture

money sent

maidenfan620's picture

Holy shit I need one! But they're all reserved you say? Can you put me down incase someone doesn't pay?

JesusLovesCakeFart's picture

I'm bummed I missed out on your original post for these. Is there any way I could be put on the "didn't pay in time" list for the triangle patch?

Bayernpirat's picture

is a triangle version patch still avaiable?

Bayernpirat's picture

plz let me know if someone is not paying or something else

Rotten's picture

I know I'm down for a red boarder circle which I'll fix up in a couple if weeks, but I'm keen as fuck for a white triangle too

Ysidro's picture

Yeah, please make some more white triangles!

dubtribe's picture

Paid for the patches :)
Cheers

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

I'm considering bumping up the triangles 25 of each - might be able to afford it with the preorder money. My main concern though is the people who will end up not paying their reservations and then I'll have extra patches to sell. I'm not against making a second run, but of course a run of 50 is much more expensive per unit.

MonoWhisper763's picture

Can I be put down for the "If someone doesn't pay" list? Really like the triangle patch

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

gizter's picture

cool! can't wait.

ThrashMetal1983's picture

Yay! I've been waiting for my triangle patch! :D

Rotten's picture

Send send send!! Haha

Judas Priestess's picture

good to hear!

maidenfan620's picture

Awesome! Can't wait!

dubtribe's picture

Good news :)

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Final Update :D

Bayernpirat's picture

canĀ“t wait to get mine

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Patches have been shipped, some still available

gizter's picture

they where shipped today?

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

They were shipped periodically last week (though the very last batch may have not left the post office over the weekend)

I decided to send about 20 per day, instead of all at once, just in case USPS decided the mass of envelopes were suspicious and wanted to fuck with them.

gizter's picture

okay. hope i get mine this week. i've been wanting to post an update of my jacket for a while now, its looks 100 times bether by now. you'll see it appear when i get it then. thanks a lot.

(edit: oops, that was not a reply)

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Shouldn't be too long, standard post is a lot faster than registered post... I sewed two of mine on a couple days ago :)

576,765 items in the gallery, 883,567 comments, and 653 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Classic
  • sorry levon didnt even see your coment i will tell you more in message
  • Thanks brother well we can definitely count Brad hull out of any forced entry reunion he won't be seeing the light
  • Perfect! Great that you got it too!!
  • Wow!
  • Same here, never seen before. Looks awesome in white
  • Holy trinity
  • That line up!
  • Sick
  • Nice!!!
  • Really cool to see Turbo! Sentinel Beast is extra evil! Great layout
  • Really appreciate it for your help, Mike :)
  • I have this shirt. I'll have to dig it out. I got it from haken on total holocaust records back in the early 2000s.
  • Very well said, I agree 100% \m/
  • Glad some of these obscene bands are finally getting patches, gotta spread the love
  • I bought it from karl willets so i would say its as official as it gets ha ha but im being serious i won this on ebay fr