TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Swedish Boat Trip w/ Bolt Thrower etc.

the beast
Thu, 10/04/2014 - 11:43

not a fan of those popular boat trips those days,but this one seems to be nice!

https://www.facebook.com/events/504297776362418/?fref=ts

anybody ever attemped that boat tour? it seems,that is is every year?! this year the mighty BOLT THROWER will be part of it.

with:
BOLT THROWER
KATATONIA
TRUCKFIGHTERS
TRIBULATION
THE DAGGER (ft. ex-Dismember guys)
+ 1 more

Date: 
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Sweden
Who is going?
No one yet, ;'( Be the first!
Are you attending?

the beast's picture

price for the cheapest 4-person cabin is about 55 euro p.person.i think this is quite fair. the more costs will be flight,food and...beer^^

meaningless's picture

omg..pls let me know if any1 here will see bolt thrower on this boat :P i want a shirt..hahaha.. (hopefuly with a Tank-boat on the front ;) lol)

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

I would love to see Bolt Thrower again but not at this bloody show/boat crap hell horrible shit fuck :(.

TheGirlWhoWasDeath's picture

It´s a absolute must!

NISSE666's picture

Inget stort fan av finlandsbåtar? Inte jag heller, men rockklassiker-båten som jag åkte med sist var faktiskt riktigt bra,
funderar på att åka med detta spektakel : )=

Tuber's picture

These cruise-festivals are just plain shit imo. Allthough to seek for the good sides, one is that you'll most likely see the band members again for quite a few times, as you're all stuffed in the same rooms. Also BOLT THROWER, KATATONIA, TRUCKFIGHTERS and TRIBULATION are all fucking great bands

NISSE666's picture

Maybe i will go!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments