TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Stephen Pearcy...

joecubbie
Thu, 24/04/2014 - 22:52

Is done with Ratt!!! Which is quite ironic considering just about a week ago I was asking you guys to help me choose between going to see Ratt and Dokken or Rob Zombie. So what are your thoughts? Do you think Ratt will carry on? Jizzy Pearl is already singing for Quiet Riot and Robert Mason is already singing in Warrant so that pretty much eliminates the only two other singers who sang in Ratt besides Stephen. John Corabi played guitar at one point so he could be a possibility for a replacement. Thoughts? Comments?

DeathRipper's picture

So you're going to Zombie, then? Take some pictures and have fun!

joecubbie's picture

Unless the Waukesha County Fair blows my mind with their replacements (meaning if they get Sebastian Bach or Twisted Sister or Queensrÿche or W.A.S.P.) then yeah Zombie it definitely is.

joecubbie's picture

Also, Stone Sour was added to the lineup of the Zombie show so it will be hard to top that haha.

Antonio's picture

Honestly, it's hard for me thinking about QR without Dubrow and Ratt without Pearcy, but it's my opinion and feeling....their mark on the respective band was so strong, they was not only the frontman, but, I repeat, it's my feeling.

Wrathchylde666's picture

Id rather have Ratt with Pearcy then Ratt with Blotzer, and from what I understand, this is the deal. Ratt without Pearcy, Quiet Riot without DuBrow...these bands just dont have the legs without these frontmen, sad to say.

joecubbie's picture

Well Bobby Blotzer established himself as the biggest asshole in hard rock and metal this past week so I really wouldn't mind if Stephen Pearcy pulled a Geoff Taint and started his own Ratt.

BlueDemon's picture

Are there still two different bands calling themselves ratt? I saw one in oklahoma in the early 2000's that didn't have pearcy.

BlueDemon's picture

Ok i just wikied it there were two between 2000 and 2006.

576,108 items in the gallery, 883,261 comments, and 611 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Awesome, thanks!
  • Not in 2008 - but many many years ago
  • https://rockerfoo.myshopify.com/products/morbid-angel-altars-of-madness-metallic-purple-border
  • I was lucky enough to be practically the first person in line for merch, so glad I snagged this.
  • Would like to get them too
  • Where'd this patch come from? 👀👀
  • Dude I’m so jealous, this thing looks so cool. Unfortunately I missed them when they came by my city the other night.
  • wehere from
  • That The Body patch is amazing!
  • dude I checked all my emails I cant find where I got it. I am sorry.
  • Lmk if you’d ever sell.
  • 😉saludos
  • Gracias por la informacion, si claramente se ve que es reciente, saludos!
  • hola, este parche es una reproducción de el original, conozco el que te lo cambio y te puedo garantizar que el mismo los
  • grime supreme 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • Full flames!