TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Stay Away From Nuclear Waste Underground.

Black Market Surgery
Tue, 14/07/2015 - 07:43

Nuclear Waste Underground sucks, man. I ordered a few things from them and it took almost a month to get my order, and when I finally did, two printed patches were completely wrong, and an embroidered patch was severely damaged. After some email exchanges with Eduardo (I believe that was his name) he said he'd replace the two printed patches, but only if I made another order, and he flat out told me he didn't believe me that the embroidered patch was damaged on their end, even though I sent him photos immediately after receiving them. Well I decided to try and give them another shot and no one will respond to my emails about the two patches I'm owed that I paid for. Sure, they're cheap, but there's a reason why. Oh, and the printed patches aren't on regular canvas, but some kind of rip stop style tent material. They look horrible. I'd stay away if I were you.

Panthorder's picture

And i ordered from there Annihilator Alice in hell TS. Print has gone and cracked among first wash!

DethronedEmperor23's picture

never bought from there because i saw poor quality soon as i went on that website.

Odiumediae's picture

Says the guy who apparently scammed a few people and even admitted he didn't send out patches of which he previously said he'd already send them, because – quoting – he "was too lazy."

Must get pretty cold in your glass house during the winter.

Source: http://tshirtslayer.com/forum/topic/missinglost-mefisto-patches-feedback...

PForx's picture

He's criticizing quality, not service.

Odiumediae's picture

It's hypocritical nonetheless.

DethronedEmperor23's picture

what do you mean? I did send them out. I got really lazy and forgot to ship the last orders, which is my fault. In the end though, I sent everyone double their order to make up for it. mad or naw ?????

headbangingmadness's picture

Fuck off Odiumediae. He sent the patches in the end and just got a little lazy. We all make mistakes. He's a really trustworthy dude and I've had successful transactions with him.

Odiumediae's picture

How about giving a blowjob to a handgun, you fucking cunt? Next time, respond to me directly, fucknut.

Symbolic692's picture

Yeah shipping from mexico usually takes 4-5 weeks in my experience. I also ordered patches from there a long time ago and was super disappointed when I saw the weird rubber material.

Theygotapepperbar's picture

And I just ordered from them not too long ago. I guess I'll see how that turns out..

Snaggletooth's picture

I ordered from them but guess where it was shipped from? California thinking it was coming from Mexico I paid 4 bucks for postage but in reality it cost about a dollar, this place is a ripoff I'll never deal with them again.

Odiumediae's picture

I ordered a few patches there almost 5 weeks ago. If it already takes them more than 4 weeks to ship something to the USA, how long is it going to take until it's Germany? Fuck. At least I didn't order much and it wasn't expensive.

DisgustingSemla's picture

It didn't take that long when I ordered from them

Odiumediae's picture

Good to know, thanks for telling me. Reading this post it might still be advisable to lower my expectations :)

Black Market Surgery's picture

If it's the Mexican post office, I can't say a whole lot I guess, but the actual shitty customer service and refusal to answer emails is what really irritated me. The patch quality sucked real bad though, man. Just a heads up.

Odiumediae's picture

Thank you. I just waded through my emails and found I did order on June 16th and there was a package code and a link to this site: http://www.sepomex.gob.mx/English/Paginas/track.aspx attached to the last email. I followed the package and it seems it hast left Mexico only 3(!) days ago. Apparently it was send out 8 days after I ordered it and just lay around in Mexico City for 2 weeks without apparent reason.
I'll never order there again.

Claudandus's picture

Ordered a Devil Doll shirt/patch from that site some years ago. I recall the shipping being kind of slow. And it was pretty weird finding the patch stapled to the shirt on arrival. But other than that I had no trouble with them.

goober7x's picture

I had to raise hell with them to get my package sent out. My package was still awaiting shipment until today. These guys can suck my ass. Never ordering from them again.

Trauma_Hound's picture

how did u finally get them to send out your order cause im having the same problem now? their customer service is disgusting too, multiple messages, emails and i even messaged their facebook page and i haven't got any responses. ordered over $100 worth of stuff after checking some positive reviews and now im worried they were bs. i ordered my girlfriend a misfits mini skirt as christmas present, i guess i have to buy her something else that i can actually give her on christmas not in january or february

Trauma_Hound's picture

how did u finally get them to send out your order cause im having the same problem now? their customer service is disgusting too, multiple messages, emails and i even messaged their facebook page and i haven't got any responses. ordered over $100 worth of stuff after checking some positive reviews and now im worried they were bs. i ordered my girlfriend a misfits mini skirt as christmas present, i guess i have to buy her something else that i can actually give her on christmas not in january or february

stevenICB's picture

I got a few patches from there earlier this year. It took almost 6 months IIRC, though I do live on the other side of the planet. They printed on some sort of plastic canvas material, and the prints are largely wearing off at the point. Check the Bolt Thrower one on my pants to see what I mean. The Kyuss one I got too was pretty sloppily printed.

Not gonna complain I guess because of how cheap they were, but I certainly won't recommend the site or buy from them again.

Strike_of the_Beast's picture

I just look at the site sometimes, and find it kind of odd a lot of the shirts I'd be interested in are in "final stock" status with only S or XXL or some crap remaining. Why don't they print some more up? Lack of sales/demand for them would be the obvious answer, but still. Pretty lame.

DeathInFire's picture

damn i guess i was the only one who had a good experience. i bought an epica strip patch and it came in good condition in about a week and a half. i'm not saying they're probably not a bad site, i'm just saying i didnt have a bad experience

Odiumediae's picture

The order arrived and it wasn't worth the wait at all. A Pig Destroyer print on a plastic like surface with thread around it, as if this cheap piece of plastic had to be stabilized and one really badly done embroidered Sadistic Intent bootleg that looked worse than in the description on their site (which wasn't already amazing, but better than no patch).

This crap is not even worth posting pictures of, both went straight to the garbage bin. Don't buy anything there, they suck a truck load of golf balls through a garden hose.

gizter's picture

Glad you like it
you really not going to post them. You make me wonder

Odiumediae's picture

What do I like?

gizter's picture

Shouldve added *sarcasm

Odiumediae's picture

Ah, okay. I didnt see the reference between that comment and mine, so naturally I missed the sarcasm.

I can't satisfy your curiosity anymore, they looked like garbage so they belonged there. I'm not going to sew a plastic badge on my jacket and the Sadistic Intent patch looked like a drawing from a three-year with parkinson's.

Sorry, I'm still pissed off.

THMManiac's picture

yea I used to buy from them till they gave me 100$ in car decals instead of 100$ in stickers. Idk if Tijuana has a different definition for stickers. But I was pretty pissed, I don't even have a car. Instead of playing angry customer I just wont be a customer at all. And this may have been poor judgement on my part but they/he/she/ whoever the fuck shipped my onslaught- power from hell shirt in such a way that I cut the shirt with a box knife upon receiving it. Granted it looks badass with the tear. but who the fuck wants a tear in their brand new shirt? I cant tell whos fault it is. Ill just stop buying from this shitty site entirely. Cheers people.

Strike_of the_Beast's picture

Yeah. Good pair scissors probly best on those shirt envelopes with not much room in there.

THMManiac's picture

did not come in a shirt envelope. Came crumpled and folded up, wrapped around a tube with 3 posters of mine. Honestly who the fuck does that shit and expects to be taken seriously?. Oh well. Like I said, the shirt was no big deal. Just why am I paying some guy to handle my property in this way? So I just wont. the store is crap for me, their service is crap for me, end of story. theres nothing more nothing less.

Hoseayway's picture

Ok. So I've never ordered through them online but the store is located in Tijuana which is right across the border from where I grew up in Mexico. Here's the run down. Patches are horrible don't do it. Their bootleg shirts however can either be really sick or done horribly wrong. Some are funny like the Metallica "Creeping Death" shirt that has an "...And Justice For All" era picture on the back and others are just made from low quality images. It really just depends on the design, because for the most part they look amazing. They are like 9 bucks at the store and you can't really beat that. I've bought Enamel Pins and those are High Quality, also they have random old thrash and death metal records but they can be pricey. Overall it sounds like shipping is the major issue but if you ever get the chance to check out the Store in person it's definitely worth a look.

wolfskrieger's picture

I was searching for Annihilator shirts and came upon them. I saw how cheap the prices are and I was still pondering on buying shirts from them, but now I know not to. Someone famous once said "Price is what you pay for. Value is what you get." I'd rather buy an expensive shirt with real good quality printing or whatever method they use to put on the shirt. I am laughing at these shitty band merchandise from some of these people on here. Buying cheap is not good and I have learned the hard way and I will not make that mistake again. I also had their shitty website bookmarked.

wolfskrieger's picture

There is also another one called best rock tshirts or somthing like that. Here is their link. http://www.bestrocktshirts.com/site/ They seem to sell cheap heavy metal shirts. I am still pondering if I should order from them with the cheap prices and all.

An Overdose Of Mkultra's picture

I buy their shirts and embroidered patches. The printed patches are shit, but everything else is good enough, and cheap as shit. Shipping does take a while coming from Mexico, but can't complain from my experience with that site.

571,280 items in the gallery, 881,445 comments, and 553 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments