TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Songs you would "Pit" to?

ProtectorOfMegadeth
Wed, 22/04/2015 - 02:40

What song or songs would you gladly "Pit" to?
Mine would personally be "Into Celephais" by Crematory and "Zombie Ritual" by Death!

DethronedEmperor23's picture

Vallenfyre Cattle, Exodus Toxic Waltz, Voivod Iron Gang, Entombed Wolverine Blues. First songs that are go to mosh songs

joecubbie's picture

“Raining Blood” by Slayer, “Battery” by Metallica, “Hammer Smashed Face” by Cannibal Corpse, “Fury Whip” by High on Fire, “Queen of the Reich” by Queensryche, “Live Wire” by Motley Crue, “Paradise City” (the last 2 minutes) by Guns N' Roses...those are my top ones!

judascrust's picture

I've recently become aware that testament is currently touring and playing "the legacy" in its entirety; I am sorely disappointed I have to miss this because I would love to go apeshit in that pit; its one of the few "thrash" albums I still thoroughly enjoy and I think I'm going to lay on my deathbed someday and regret missing this choice opportunity.

I wish I could go back in time and attend a metallica concert maybe early 90's...now I'm not much of a metallica fan nowadays but those older albums still mean a lot to me and if I had the chance to go back and see them in their prime, playing a 2 hour set with 5 albums worth of material plus classic covers songs....I would gladly give my left nut to have the chance to slam in that pit.

Nater90's picture

Anything and everything, Slipknot - (sic), Slipknot - People = Shit, Slipknot - Spit It Out (I jumped the fuck up!) The Weight Of Silence - O.D (one of my mates band), Cannibal Corpse - Pit of Zombies (Didn't play it when I saw them) I don't have a preference much though, If I want to I mosh, If I want to just enjoy the band and chill I do.

Mate and I did the waltz while our mates band played a few years ago...Got some looks haha

SexDrinksMetal's picture

Anything from D.R.I. ya silly goose !!!

Blüdrayne's picture

I believe this might be due to the sheer interest arisen from not having done it, but a lot of obscure southamerican 1st wave BM bands. Bands like parabellum, Reencarnacion but also Sarcofago have a more manic and savage sort of appeal, which makes it more animalistic to me. It's a deeper way for me to connect with my inner savage.

cambotero's picture

anything by sunn o))))

ZAKRAT's picture

Bathory - Holocaust

smashandthrash666's picture

Fuck yeah man . Great album too

Bayernpirat's picture
Nater90's picture

Haha, That's Slayer playing in New Zealand.

Bourreau's picture

None

Johnny-Eyeball's picture

+1

Morbid_Welshman's picture

I think Chas and Dave has been the most amusing put I've been in, hahah :L

smashandthrash666's picture

CRUEL FORCE - OBSCURE EVIL !

579,099 items in the gallery, 884,283 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• List Updated 🤘😁🤘
  • thx man
  • I am very thankful for it 🤤
  • Nice base vest. Those sanfordized denims hold up really well
  • Muss schon wieder fragen: woher kommt der?
  • Where did you get this?
  • Quite unique. Plus it’s a non-black shirt which already adds to the novelty. This is a very cool piece
  • That band is really great awesome. I bought their vinyl and patch some time ago.
  • Saw it on eBay
  • Awesome collection man! I’m missing that sect pig haha.
  • Bothered by the grammatical error of it's instead of its.
  • I got this a few days as a gift. It's really a very good question.
  • Never seen this one. Nice!
  • Gotcha, that's CCC.
  • i don’t even know what to say hahahaahhaaha
  • where’s my pookie at he gon luv this