TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Slayer,Carcass,and Testament to tour U.S in 2016

imfan1975
Sat, 28/11/2015 - 03:03

theres one leaked date so far... its march 3 in Philadelphia... this lineup is fuckin amazing that show I'm going to for sure

Date: 
Thursday, March 3, 2016
United States
Who is going?
emperialmassacre

Are you attending?

Plague's picture

Oh, hell...sure hoping to attend this!!!

kereealazer's picture

Hope they play at the Hollywood Pladdium where I saw Slayer my first time.

nwobhmbanger's picture

"Slayer" = The Kelly Queen Show

Greaserjlg's picture

Haha Kerry and the Kings

joecubbie's picture

I couldn't miss this tour.

meaningless's picture

what an incredible line up

toxikdeath06's picture

definitely cant miss!!

judascrust's picture

I'll only go if testament is still playing "the legacy" as their setlist otherwise I'm staying home and cranking my diznick.

3.421 TAROTDACTYL's picture

Got ticks, GOING!

wolfskrieger's picture

Slayer is not the same without Dave and Jeff. Never really cared for Carcass. Testament is a great fucking band.

slayerslayer's picture

just seen the announced dates for the repentless tour with carcass and testament . slayer are a fucking touring machine!
-you lucky bastards-
, they are coming to a city near you in USA. 21 shows in USA in feb. and march , and 2 in canada .

Metal Panther 54's picture

I'm going to the Testament/Carcass off date show in Pittsburgh the day after.

Gryphon's picture

Saw the Nashville show.

imfan1975's picture

how was it dude?

Gryphon's picture

All 3 bands put on a great show. I've seen Slayer and Testament many times each and neither band disappoints. It was my first time seeing Carcass. They were cool.

slayerslayer's picture

great news! any chance you could write a review of it? in this thread ,or start a new one.. i like finer details.

emperialmassacre's picture

Seeing this show next tuesday.

Justicerhodes's picture

I am hoping to go :) One of the radio stations I listen to is actually doing an enter to win event with these tickets, crossing my fingers!

imfan1975's picture

was anyone at the maryland show lastnight? that was a kickass fucking show

emperialmassacre's picture

Columbus show was insane. I saw Carcass and Testament also in Pittsburgh last Friday night but last night was even better.

578,489 items in the gallery, 884,108 comments, and 674 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Great bands
  • I agree. Ofc a got a red version of this one too. Will upload it in the near future.
  • Yeah, i like this song too, a cool rocker.
  • I purchased this shirt 15 years ago and it was lost during shipping. I’ve found it again recently on buyee.jp
  • Great Shirt.... Slaaaaayer Rulez
  • Awesome, thanks for the info!
  • Thank you!!, yes, I painted them, but with a brush.
  • Awesome. 🤘
  • All right, then the trip was probably worthwhile for you in more ways than one.
  • Classic stuff!
  • I was in Japan for the fest. Most of everything sold out as literally everyone was buying merch and every piece of it.
  • Not bad! Did they have them in the NWN! store?
  • And that alone explains this patch. But I think the other version of Rapture Textiles is better.
  • A very horny patch hahaha
  • Love this!
  • nice to see the long and short versions compared in this post. thanks for taking the time.