TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

Scorpions 50th Anniversary Tour!!!

joecubbie
Thu, 26/02/2015 - 06:18

To say us Americans have been bombarded with a shitload of metal shows this year is an understatement. We've got Uriah Heep, At the Gates, Electric Wizard, Faith No More, Rush, Mötley Crüe, AC/DC, Testament and Exodus, Def Leppard with Styx and Tesla...well add another show on to that list folks. Scorpions will be doing a short arena run of the States with Queensrÿche as special guests! I'll be at the September 26 show at Allstate Arena!!

09/10 - Boston, MA USA Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
09/12 - Brooklyn, NY USA Barclay's Arena
09/13 - Gilford, NH USA Meadwobrook
09/18 - Toronto, ON Kanada Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
09/19 - Montreal, QC Kanada Bell Centre
09/22 - Columbus, OH USA LC Pavilion
09/23 - Cleveland, OH USA Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
09/25 - Windsor, ON Kanada Caesar's Windsor
09/26 - Chicago, IL USA Allstate Arena
10/1 - San Jose, CA USA SAP Center
10/2 - Inglewood, CA (Los Angeles area), CA USA The Forum

judascrust's picture

50th??? Christ, so many old balls gonna be draggin around on that stage hahaha... kinda surprised to see they're hitting like all major cities and then Gilford, NH? I've lived in NH all my life and i had to google it to see what the fuck was out there haha i was thinking "what are they playing a barn social out there or something?" lol i didn't know there was a big concert arena out there, guess it saves some people having to drive a couple hours down to boston

invisible-horizons's picture

Awesome! It will be my first time seeing them. This one is going to break the fucking bank! You forgot to mention the following bands that are touring... Doro, Armored Saint and Saxon, and Anvil. I don't know how I will be able to afford all of this.

joecubbie's picture

Unless Anvil makes another movie, I have a feeling those tix will be pretty cheap lol. The Saxon/Armored Saint package and Doro is a different story haha.

kimo's picture

Well I have purchased a copy of every scorpions album and video, DVD as they are one of my all time favourite bands, but I must say........50 years and how many times have you toured Australia.

That would be a big fat zero.

But hey, fuck it.........I still love you guys haha.

Fuggle74's picture

I'll second that!!
Please tour here!!!!!

quixotic's picture

In 2010 I drove to Berlin to see them a last time on their farewell tour - yes 2010 was supposed to be the final year for them, with a last concert in Hannover, their home town - but they kept on going .... and going ... and going... like the Ex, you still fuck but you're not together any more...

Bayernpirat's picture

Die endlose "Letzte Tour Forever" - ich finds irgendwie affig, genauso wie die Onkelz

571,176 items in the gallery, 881,612 comments, and 555 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments