TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

SABBAT Box Set NWN out now

odder7
Fri, 18/04/2014 - 04:47

Sabbat Box Set by Nuclear War Now! It's finally out. looks pretty sick. 10 lp Die Hard version is $160 with media mail. anyone getting it?

http://www.nwnprod.com/?p=3776

R.J.'s picture

Already placed my order. I wasn't sure whether to get the die-hard edition or not, but I couldn't really justify paying the extra $50 for some live tracks and covers that I probably won't even listen to that much. And the DVDs are available separately for $15 if I decide I ever need them.

This has been my most anticipated release for a while, especially after the months of delays.

meaningless's picture

omg..it looks AWESOME!!!!

odder7's picture

Sabbat box DIE HARD sold out in USA already (one day!). The die hard included not one but FOUR records exclusive to the set, a tapestry, a sticker, two DVDs of love shows, and a PATCH. If you are in Europe the Die Hards will be sold through Iron Bonehead so watch out. Again, sold out here in ONE DAY so don't sleep. CHeers Sabbat-maniacs.

571,280 items in the gallery, 881,445 comments, and 553 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments