TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

RoxStox new metal forum

doctordeath
Sun, 29/11/2015 - 23:18

Anyone heard of RoxStox? Seems to be a new forum from the guys at humandeath.de / Jochen SOD , I think about a year ago I got an invite email to their top secret beta website that they were working on which I suspect is pretty much a copy of TShirtSlayer :D but ofcourse probably not as fun.

Anyway I had a quick look at the RoxStox website, seems like fairly entry level programming but it could be interesting, don't know if it will be as open and inclusive as TShirtSlayer but I'de think so.

RoxStox seems to be about trading/selling aswell, their Facebook posts suffer from the same thing that TSS gets where people think it's a shop and they have to explain 50 times that it's not a shop it's a trading/selling forum

anyway yeah! interesting! I think TShirtSlayer has busted wide open a lot of these closed style trading places

what do you think?

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments