TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

RockHard Festival - LIVE Stream (23+24.05.2015) GMT+1

meaningless
Sat, 23/05/2015 - 16:08

Check it out guys...its rly cool :D
atm - Avantarium, its not the same as u would stay there..but damn..its rly cool anyway :D
later on ->
Kataklysm / Sanctuary / Doro (Classic-Set) / Kreator

http://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/kultur/rockpalast/indexrockpalast102.html

meaningless's picture

oh and btw...im watching Avantarium atm ;) yep

Antonio's picture

Fantastic advice!! Tomorrow at 6 pm Michael Schenker, thank you Meaningless....

meaningless's picture

ur welcome :) ..today..i was watching them all so far..., but Kataklysm just to half...its the same over and over again ..what they are doing...
but Avantarium was great :D

Antonio's picture

I saw Schenker and Black Star Riders gigs, I enjoyed both, the video quality was excellent. Next streaming ? Download/Donington, Sweden Rock Festival ? :)

meaningless's picture

haha..i have no idea :P ..but hey..nice to see at least 1 person had time and have enjoy'd it :D ..i was watching the most bands (just missed the first day/night..sadly)..
i was loving the gigs of Avantarium, Overkill (for sure..haha, Kreator ...also Schenker wasnt that bad.., just Doro...wasnt rly my thing i must say..

Cipher Drone's picture

i was telling everyone about this on facebook over the weekend and then bloody missed everyone I wanted to see on the Saturday when our internet went down! On Sunday, I managed to miss the only band I wanted to see (Overkill) because the missus wanted to go to the cinema....

As for next festivals with streams, I saw a god-awful stream when Donnington/Download tried it a few years ago. it was awful: like watching 240p stuff on youtube, so I don't hold out much hope there. Bloodstock might be good.

As usual, the Germans are the best when it comes to this sort of stuff. I'm hoping that Wacken, Party San, Band Your Head and Summer Breeze stream theirs. Also, Grasspop, Hellfest and KIT would be nice. I suspect we can keep dreaming when it comes to KIT though....

Antonio's picture

OK, thank you for your interesting reply Cipher Drone, I'll stay tuned in.....

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments