TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Psychroptic / Goatwhore , Aussie tour 2015

slayerslayer
Wed, 04/02/2015 - 11:13

Psycroptic 2015 Australian Tour dates
12 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ Amplifier WA
13 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ The Hi-Fi Melbourne VIC
14 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ Fowlers Live SA
15 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ Karova Lounge VIC
18 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ Barwon Club VIC
19 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ Club 54 TAS
20 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ The Brisbane Hotel TAS
21 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ Wrangler Studios VIC
25 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ The Basement ACT
26 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ The Cambridge Hotel NSW
27 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ Factory Floor NSW
28 Mar
Psycroptic, Goatwhore @ Crowbar QLD

Date: 
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Australia
Who is going?
slayerslayer
Nater90
Vertigo
rusty74

Are you attending?

slayerslayer's picture

In March 2015, Australian metal pioneers, Psycroptic, will release their sixth album, a self-titled array of progressive wizardry that has transcended far beyond their technical death metal roots. One of the metal worlds tightest live bands, Tasmania’s biggest musical export will take their crushing new opus to their eagerly waiting fans on a tour though 17 dates across the nation.

Joining them on all dates will be New Orleans blackened thrashers GOATWHORE. Their 2014 album 'Constricting Rage Of The Merciless' received high critical praise and the Australian fanbase grows significantly each time the return.

Nater90's picture

Forgot to post this....I'm going I got on the guest list for gig at the HiFi bar :D

I'm so keen for Psycroptic's new album! They kick major fucking ass, Was great to see them last year and I also interviewed Dave Haley, Such an awesome dude!

Pretty pumped to see Goatwhore to they have some killer tunes! Will be my first time seeing them.

rusty74's picture

This will be a great tour, both really good live bands and the tix are not expensive.

slayerslayer's picture

its either gunna be karova , or barwon club , still working out my life and days of it . eitherway ,its on.

Nater90's picture

What a gig...Was fucking awesome.

Ran into Evilution after the show! Had a good chat, Really cool dude, Hope to see you around man.

Evilution E5150's picture

cheers dude was a sick gig, rad to see you too

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments