TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Problems with uploading pictures?

LifeOfDeath
Wed, 04/06/2014 - 11:48

I've had hard time uploading pictures here. When I'm trying to upload pictures to gallery, it seems to be working, but takes forever to complete the uploading. Anyone else having the same problem?

I noticed that once I press the file browse button again, the images appear uploaded and ready for saving.

VoodooChild's picture

Hmm I just uploaded some stuff two days ago and everything went fine. Loading pages has become slow for me since the \m/ thing. Everytime I load a page it starts from 0 to 67 or something and I have to wait a couple of seconds. Which can be annoying if it happens everytime you want look at something.

LifeOfDeath's picture

I'm having problems with image uploading again... I'm trying to upload some pictures of my jacket here (13 of them). Nothing happens... It has been loading the pics for about 40minutes now and nothing seems to help.

EDIT: Finally! It almost took an hour...

LifeOfDeath's picture

Might be, but it's weird as other pages work just fine.

doomy1's picture

given up on changing my profile pic, just have to use the big question mark, gallery pics load ok though

doomy1's picture

Yes Doc, just the upload for profile not working

578,151 items in the gallery, 883,956 comments, and 665 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments