TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

Printed patches

Cthulhu1999
Mon, 04/01/2016 - 15:40

Okay so I know nuclear waste is a bad site, but is there any other online store that I should buy from for printed patches.

Nater90's picture

PM User Turkey-Man he does customs, Can do anything you want.

Cthulhu1999's picture

Thanks

llama_operation's picture

flammenwerfer666's (ebay user) quality is usually pretty top notch. I want to try out madprinting.net but I'm not too sure of the quality.

Nater90's picture

Stay away from Mad Printing.

ZooksMetal's picture

I used Mad Printing quite a bit. When I tried to buy in bulk I was not able to combine shipping due to the set up even though they insisted I could do it. I had no problems with other sellers. I then ended up having to pay $30 in shipping, but I expected him to do the right thing and make an adjustment but he replied like I was an idiot and said it was too bad and too late. I then had issues with them saying they were shipping an item but the letter was postmarked almost a month later. I also bought another batch from their website and they charged $11 for REGISTERED shipping, yet it came in an envelope. These fuckers are mean and rip you off on shipping. They are so damn lucky I absolutely needed these patches but now I will never go to them again

Chainbreaker's picture

Madprinting patches are just shit quality. Stay away!

imfan1975's picture

metal devastation

Tina Taem 22's picture

Metal Devastation of course

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments