TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Phil Anselmo replacement in Down

ZAKRAT
Wed, 10/02/2016 - 15:08

If Down decides to actually go on without Phil Anselmo (which i hope they dont) like he himself suggested in light of recent events, who would u guys like to see him replaced with?

I personally would say either Pepper or Kirk could do it quite well, since they both are great vocalists and that also would make sense logistically i guess.

What do u guys think?

SpineSplitter666's picture

+1111111111111 haha.
Political "correct"ness has gotten wickedly out of hand recently, especially here in America. People just need to suck it the fuck up. I don't even like Down. Going to be real honest here, I fucking hate Phil Anselmo. His voice and all of his bands just annoy me. But I have never been more on his side than as of now. It's basically him against the world right now, and I really hope this gets cleared up soon.

Chainbreaker's picture

+1 to the infinite. Couldn't agree more. Not a Down or Pantera fan, but I quite frankly feel sorry for the guy. This is just so fuckin' injust. Political correctness has reached a point, where it has just become an extreme parody of itself.

Being that I hate Down and all of Phil Anselmo's bands, of course I wouldn't mind him being replaced anyway haha. A singer beneficial to Down.... I don't know. Magnus Pelander from Witchcraft would sound awesome as fuck with them.

nwobhmbanger's picture

King Diamond says:
"Oh, yeah, blame it on the wine!"

ZAKRAT's picture

As much as im getting sick of all this PC crap, i do think u guys are getting of topic.
I just asked who might be a suitable replacement for Phil if they would wanna replace him. Not to start a discussion about all this nonsense, cause yeah like everybody else im getting pretty tired of it, couldnt even give a shit about it to begin with.

So who else could front Down if need be, thats the question.

I answered the question, Magnus Pelander of Witchcraft would be a great replacement.

ZAKRAT's picture

Oh yeah i see mate, missed that one.

joecubbie's picture

Pepper could easily take over but I'd much rather Phil stay.

oldmate's picture

no phil no down

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments