TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

THE patchstore on the net?

geert
Sat, 25/04/2015 - 23:14

Hi all folks!
Just a newby in here.
Got myself a new hobby: making a batlle jacket.
i would like to go for the more 'non' common patches, especially the Nwobhm era.
But the question in here is...where is a decent shop to get those gems?
I mean, on Ebay etc. it goes the most one by one. but as I am in a hurry, my vest has to be ready in no time.
So I prefer to order a shipload at once, instead of searching etc...
Anyone in here that can make me a bit wiser in this 'patch world'?
Thanx already!
And btw, this site is really AWESOME!!!!

danielucifer's picture

I recommend metalboerse.de

Mostly common stuff, but also many exclusive patches. A lot of nwobhm merchandise. Many patches that became rare over time are from there. Maybe not what you're looking for, but worth getting checked out.

ProtoChaud's picture

For non-german speakers, like myself, does "kleiner Aufnäher" mean woven patches? That's what it looks like, but again, I don't speak the language.

danielucifer's picture

It means small patches in general. Not just woven ones. Though, it looks like all patches are woven. Without exception.

geert's picture

Thanx for the tip! Will see there

geert's picture

At Ebay dozens of patches that suits me. So I will be busy for a while!
Again a big thanks for you all for your kind replies

gizter's picture

http://www.rockbymail.com/
has a lot of patches from the 80's.

Claudandus's picture

Personally I think you're going into this with the wrong attitude. You just don't get all the patches you want in one fell swoop(Unless you are insanely lucky, and I mean Gladstone Gander levels of luck here). Half the fun of completing a vest is the collecting, hunting, anticipation and so on. I know it sucks to wait, but if you want a good vest you need to let it take time. I've been working on my jacket for at least two or three years and it's still far from finished.

alla2465's picture

+1
Took me like 2-3 years to get all my most wanted patches? Still missing a few haha

geert's picture

Yeah, you are so right about that.
But I just bought a patch of Satan a few weeks ago with in mind to make a battle jacket. When I sewed it on it looks great but a bit pityfull...
So there is no need for me to get it completely done in one big purchase, but this lonely one just needs a little more companion. Finesses will come later though?

576,976 items in the gallery, 883,644 comments, and 659 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments