TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirt Talk

Patches?

Rodbo
Sat, 27/09/2014 - 09:09

Site newbie so cut me some slack if I post wrong huh? I'm looking to buy patches and would like some info on some great sites for buying patches? There are two patches I would really like to get a hold of and they are the Megadeth "Peace Sells" back patch and Anthrax "Among the living" back patch, but I'm also looking for patches from Megadeth, Testament, Slayer, Anthrax, Metallica(and Justice or older only) Metal Church, Pantera and Overkill.

So if you know where I can get those two back patches (at a reasonable price) and patches from the bands listed above I would really appreciate it my Heavy metal brothers!

Thanks,
RODBO!
USAF Retired

Nater90's picture

Howdy,

Welcome to tshirtslayer.

http://tshirtslayer.com/wheretobuy

There is a bunch of shops listed in there and reviews on them, For rarer patches keep an eye on eBay too.

Rodbo's picture

Ok? I'm an idiot dude can you explain in detail how to see if anyone has what I'm looking for? I have never used this site before and I can't figure out what's for sale? Who selling what? How much they cost or where to order?

Nater90's picture

If you look through peoples collections and in top right it says if its for Trade,Sale,Sale or Trade, or Not For Sale / Trade.

Also here is link that can be found on top bar "Trade and Sale directory"

http://tshirtslayer.com/trade_sell

Stuff that people have uploaded that they are keen to sell or trade.

As for price you have to ask them how much (Most people PM but your new so you cannot at the moment but people can PM you so ask them to) or ask for their email and discuss via that regarding price and how to pay for the goods, or if its a trade discuss what for what.

alla2465's picture

The Megadeth Peace Sells BP is not soemthing you just buy, plenty of patches, inculding this BP are harder to get, you have to be patient, and scout various sites, it took me a while untill I got mine. Good luck!

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Yeap Nater already gave you the best tip but heres a online store that i use
http://www.rockbymail.com/

gizter's picture

this place caries some great stuff at times.

Turkey-man's picture

I can get you any patch you want: take a look at my uploads.

577,292 items in the gallery, 883,729 comments, and 664 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Cool.
  • wicked bp dude
  • in my opinion it all looks dank
  • Great one, I love seeing patches for this classic group
  • Would buy if you'd sell.
  • Would buy if you'd sell.
  • would buy if you'd sell
  • would buy if you'd sell
  • When I moved to the city, I couldn't find work. I had to sell my entire collection to survive.
  • Hahahaha indeed
  • Thank you! Certainly have been fortunate with the pins I've been able to acquire.
  • Thanks!
  • I bought the T-shirt at a concert in Warsaw on April 12. I agree - absolutely savage!
  • Great looking vest !
  • Great band. Make sure to catch them live while they are on tour, if you can. They are absolutely savage.
  • Indeed it is, although Dead Infection will always be my number 1. Maybe it's because of local patriotism ;)