TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Paradise Lost - one off orchesteral show , Bulgaria

slayerslayer
Sat, 19/07/2014 - 08:16

On Saturday 20th September gothic metallers PARADISE LOST will be performing at an exclusive show in the magnificent Roman theatre in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. For the one off event the band will be joined by the renowned Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra founded nearly 70 years ago and made up of over 100 highly qualified musicians. The orchestra has its roots in the hundred year old orchestral tradition in Plovdiv and over the years has launched the careers of many world-famous conductors.
The prestigious evening will be promoted by the Bulgarian independent radio station Tangra Mega Rock and orchestrated by conductor Levon Manukyan who wrote the first metal ballet and is the founder of the Levon Manukyan Collegium Musicum orchestra. During his career Levon has previously given the classical treatment to rock and metal works by Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper, Dream Theater, AC/DC, Evanescence, Guns’n’Roses, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana and Judas Priest, and worked with world-famous soloists including ex-Nightwish vocalist Tarja Turunen.
"We have recorded elements of orchestration many times in the studio over the last two decades, as many of our songs lend themselves well to classical arrangement. However, we have never before had the chance to play with a real orchestra in a live situation, so it’s very exciting to have the opportunity to play with Plovdiv Philharmonic and in such a prestigious location as the Roman theatre"

Date: 
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Bulgaria
Who is going?
No one yet, ;'( Be the first!
Are you attending?

slayerslayer's picture

would love to hear a review of this show. any bulgarians ? or others ?

cambotero's picture

I wish I could go there.

slayerslayer's picture
578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Saw it on eBay
  • Awesome collection man! I’m missing that sect pig haha.
  • Bothered by the grammatical error of it's instead of its.
  • I got this a few days as a gift. It's really a very good question.
  • Never seen this one. Nice!
  • Gotcha, that's CCC.
  • i don’t even know what to say hahahaahhaaha
  • where’s my pookie at he gon luv this
  • What is happening in that front graphic? Looks like a serpent swallowing a giant gas mask but that can't be right
  • Well, the shirt is made by german merchandiser EMP, probably an shop exclusive.
  • right here
  • Thanks! It sure is.
  • Where is the risk mad man at?
  • very cool, where did you buy it?
  • Interesting back print lol
  • I'm pretty sure Soldier of Hell made these, unless this is a subsequent issue.