TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

OBITUARY - "Visions in My Head" Official Track

oldmate
Wed, 27/08/2014 - 09:21

OBITUARY - "Visions in My Head" Official Track

have you heard this yet ? I think its sweet!!! check it out and let me know what you think!!! cant wait for the full album release!!

dubtribe's picture

Yeah that kicks ass ... like the sound more than on their last release. Can't await their new record.

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

I'm not digging the digital sound on this new record. The songwriting is okaaay but the sound kind of ruins it to me.

nuclearthrasher666's picture

The modern production dosen't fit with the classic Obituary sound. But the vocals and the lead guitars ae awesome . Nice song , but I hope that the rest of the record will be better

cambotero's picture

I like the song but not the drum sound too digital for my taste but looks good for now.

judascrust's picture

these guys are great live but their albums are sooo dull. Cause of Death is the only Obituary album anyone really needs, its the only one I still thoroughly enjoy...okay Slowly We Rot has great songs too but Cause... sounds better :)

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments