TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Nuclear War Now! Fest Vol. 4- Nov 7th-8th 2014

archive
Wed, 04/12/2013 - 06:18

Nuclear War Now! Productions and Iron Bonehead Records continue the campaign of terror known as the Nuclear War Now! Fest.
Begun in 2009, the fest has become a mainstay of the international underground metal scene.

The 2014 fest lineup has settled into place and will be more monumental than any of its predecessors.
Long time NWN! commandos Black Witchery (US) will make their 4th appearance at the fest; and, so devastating were the performances of Bestial Raids (Pol) and Demonomancy (Ita) in 2012, that NWN! and Iron Bonehead have redeployed these troops.
Newly initiated into the NWN! militia and performing at the 2014 fest are Mefitic (Ita), Katechon (Nor), Hellvetron (US), Witchcraft (ex-Black Feast) (Fin), Armour (Fin), and Irkallian Oracle (Swe).

Also at the 2014 fest will be some of the most impressive new Australian acts. Having turned in two of the best debut albums in recent memory, NWN! and Iron Bonehead felt duty-bound to bring Sacriphyx and Grave Upheaval to invade European soil for the first time.
Likewise, Brazilian veterans, Impurity, will lay waste to Berlin on their first trip to Europe.
Equally astounding will be the resurrection of Nocturnus (US).
With the release of “The Key” in 1990, Nocturnus established themselves as among the most unique within the classic Florida Death Metal scene. NWN! and Nocturnus have been preparing for the release of the band’s demo material for some time and, in honor of that collaboration, Nocturnus will be performing at the 2014 fest.
Finally, in addition to the historic performances described above, NWN! 2014’s chosen headliner will ensure the infamous status of the fest. Revenge (Can) has proven their loyalty and valor in two previous deployments and will once more be called upon to lead the war march; however, joining Revenge for a special set of Conqueror material will be the legendary R. Forster (Conqueror/Blasphemy/Domini Inferi).
This will be the first and only Conqueror performance in the history of the band, and bystanders should expect an unparalleled Superion assault.

Revenge / Conqueror (CANADA)
Nocturnus (USA)
Impurity (BRAZIL)
Grave Upheaval (AUSTRALIA)
Sacriphyx (AUSTRALIA)
Hellvetron (USA)
Black Witchery (USA)
Bestial Raids (POLAND)
Mefitic (ITALY)
Katechon (NORWAY)
Armour (FINLAND)
Demonomancy (ITALY)
Irkallian Oracle (SWEDEN)
Witchcraft (Finland)
+ 1 Other European bands

Date: 
Friday, November 7, 2014
Germany
Who is going?
AngelCorpse
Freese
TemplesBelovv
nemain

Are you attending?

Blüdrayne's picture

Conqueror. Live. Also Nocturnus.
Is anyone interested?

trenchraider's picture

me and the missus are coming then making a holiday in Germany of it hopefully i'll see you there brother!!!!

Blüdrayne's picture

I have a year to save...
Though its still unlikely.
Plane tix alone are already 1.5k.

DevilzForce's picture

i'm there :) like every year !

Blüdrayne's picture

Would be awesome to finally meet everyone here, including you.
Hopefully I may save up enough for this!

Evil's picture

I'll be there also all the way from New Zealand

Blüdrayne's picture

Good to know. Might meet you somewhere and catch a connecting flight with you then. On an extremely long flight, it'd be nice to have someone to talk to.

Of course, IF I can even get there in the first place.

Evil's picture

That would be cool, since I'm going over by myself. Lets keep in contact

Blüdrayne's picture

Of course.
Might even be handy to keep in contact with everyone here regarding accomodation and this kinda stuff.
TSS meetup- Kvlt division!

Evil's picture

It's a really good idea. We could all get at the same place haha

Blüdrayne's picture

Yeah it would, even if I dont make it.
Personally if I don't I think I'll see if there's God Beheading in Bangkok or something else in Melbourne.

Evil's picture

God Beheading would be good. I was thinking about this to. I might go over to Aus for Absu/Portal next year

Blüdrayne's picture

God Beheading would honestly be almost as good for me actually.
Lineup and dates haven't been announced but they're generally good.
Plus I'm familiar with travel and accommodation in Bangkok, even if my Thai is bloody pidgin.
Will start a thread for that too if I hear of any details then.

DevilzForce's picture

:P

Demolition_hell_hammer's picture

Me and friends, we are interested in this festival!!

Blüdrayne's picture

Hails to good taste!

Mystifier's picture

Will be there, as every year :D

nemain's picture

Will be there, then hopping over to Helsinki for Black Flames of Blasphemy.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments