TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Nervosa, Enforcer, Flotsam and Jetsam and Destruction

Thrashattck94
Wed, 04/05/2016 - 19:00

Brazilian female thrashers Nervosa, Swedish rockers Enforcer, Thrash legends Flotsam and Jetsam, and Tutonic Thrash metal gods Destruction are heading to London on October 7th! Who's going? Cause I'm spending 2 days in London just for this show!

Date: 
Friday, October 7, 2016
United Kingdom
Who is going?
hector.kirkwood...
Thrashattck94

Are you attending?

Necro Rican's picture

Saw Nervosa here in PR recently. They made us mosh like crazy. Good luck in that mosh!!

Thrashattck94's picture

I love them - not because they look hot (not that they do) but because I see them as Destruction if they all had gender reassignment surgery. I don't mosh, but I can't wait to see them at last!

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Great package would love to see Nervosa and Destruction but this tour don`t hit Sweden sadly.

gloriousdeath's picture

yeah.. will see this tour in our local club !!!!!!

THMManiac's picture

Enforcer puts on one hell of a show..... Ive never seen such an intense pit for a borderline Traditional metal band.

Thrashattck94's picture

All bands were great. I left the venue for Flotsam as I couldn't shit a fuck about them. All the others were insane though.

576,221 items in the gallery, 883,304 comments, and 618 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments